My Thank You

And just like that, Aria and Leo's life will be lived through the pages of this book. Whether you decide to reread or if this is where your journey with this book ends, I want to offer my sincere gratitude to everyone who has made it this far. Writing Young God and Young Queen will forever be my greatest accomplishments, and I have you all to thank for it.

Thank you for continuing to offer support, for continuing to comment and vote, and for tuning in every chapter. Thank you for the laughs, for the cries, and most of all, for the memories that you all have given me. I feel like we are a family and like you guys are my best friends.

Thank you for allowing me to bring Leo's and Aria's stories to life, for turning a concept into a reality, for allowing me to go through the ups and the downs. One day you'll forget about this book, or it'll be one you remember forever, but no matter what happens, I want to say thank you. Thank you for giving me and my writing a chance, thank you for giving Leo and Aria a chance.

I wish you all nothing but the best in the future, and I hope we'll hear from each other soon. Until then, good luck with things.

Thank you from Aria, Leo, Damon, Fionn, Victoria, Claire, Elena, Lauren, Dominic, and other characters that we loved, lost or hated.

P.S. Bonus chapters coming soon!

Take care. Love you all, and see you in the next one!

                    Laymur55