SIXTY SIX

lmaoooo no plot development, just smut literally. enjoy their anniversary special 

THIRD-PERSON POV

Anniversaries were such a glorious day to celebrate, especially the first one. Love was in the air and the smell of sex already lingered in the bedroom. Aria had barely opened her eyes when Leo pounced on her, a full grin on his face and a heart-shaped box of amazing chocolates in his hands.

He pressed kisses all over her face and she plopped a chocolate in her mouth as his mouth met her heat. She loved being woken up like this if she must admit. No one was in the house so Aria didn't bother covering her moans as Leo pounded into her, causing the headboard to bang against the wall.

Once they were finished and already worn out, Leo leaned over and pressed a kiss upon her lips muttering, "Happy One Year Anniversary, love of my life."

She grinned, pulling him into her arms, "Happy Anniversary, my love."

The festivities didn't stop there, oh no. Leo and Aria had waited for this day for what seemed like years and finally, it was here. They had a whole week to celebrate their love, and Leo didn't spare any dime to give them the best week of their lives.

They didn't bother getting dressed, they just simply showered, brushed their teeth, and threw on their robes. Aria bought a new one for the week: a white silk robe that trailed the floor behind her and had white feathers on her droopy sleeves.

Leo wore a black suede robe that went down to his knees, but Aria complained it was still too long. She wanted his ass out all week.

Leo had set up the surprise overnight while Aria was sleeping, so she had no idea the entire downstairs had been transformed. She gasped when she saw the living room. The entrance to their house was adorning a wall of flowers with their initials in neon lights. In the living room, large baby pink and white faux clouds hung from the ceiling. The couch was surrounded by sheer white curtains that created a tent-like decor piece. On the wall were large gold balloons spelling out "Happy Anniversary" with flowers lining the wall as well.

Aria was in awe of how beautiful the living room looked and how much effort Leo put into transforming the house for their anniversary. She didn't know how he managed to do it in such a short amount of time, but damn he was amazing.

"Leo, this is beautiful," she told him as his arms snaked around her waist.

"Only the best for you baby," he muttered against her ear, biting it. "I also have breakfast burritos waiting for us in the kitchen."

Aria turned in his arms, pressing her lips to his. She had no idea how she ended up with someone as amazing as Leo, but she was so fucking thankful for it. He always went above and beyond, and for once she had some things planned up her sleeve as well to make this week as special for him as possible.

Leo carried them into the living room and Aria's mouth was watering at the sight of the breakfast burritos on the table. She tried leaving his arms, but his hold only tightened. She looked up at him, noticing his smirk. "You're not leaving my arms all week baby," he told her. She shivered at his voice and the lust that was already covering his eyes.

"Give me a burrito," she told him, pressing a kiss to his lips.

He laughed, "Who knew your love was divided between me and breakfast burritos?"

She smiled, "Breakfast burritos have my attention for a couple of minutes, you have my attention for the rest of my life."

His eyes shined when he looked at her. He loved when she said things like that. "I'm literally rock hard right now."