TWELVE

To say I had a good time on the boat was an understatement, but as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. That was how I felt Monday morning when my shrill alarm rang and forced me out of my delicious dream. Despite how much fun I had with Leo, I completely forgot about my English essay and was forced to stay up into the late hours of the night to complete it which led to my extra tired state on this cloudy Monday morning.

As I was driven to school, I couldn't help but notice the bad feeling I had building in the pit of my stomach. Last time this happened, my instinct was correct and terrible events took place. I already called Leo this morning and made sure he was okay to which he responded that I was now being the clingy one. However, he did let me know that he was okay and wasn't leaving his office today so at least I didn't have to worry about his safety.

I walked through the doors of the school that seemed to match the mood of the dark clouds brewing a storm outside and headed to my locker. The girls were already huddled there as usual, but I didn't notice any tense looks on their faces. I guess it was just me that was cursed when sensing things could go wrong.

"Good morning ladies," I greeted as I entered my locker combination and traded out the books in my backpack for the ones in my locker.

"Morning," they all chorused, seeming to be as tired as I was this frightful morning.

"How was the boat?" Claire asked suggestively.

A blush overtook my cheeks as I replayed the moment Leo and I shared yesterday. "It was amazing, the boat was huge!" I gushed to them, closing the locker door and leaning against it with a dazed look in my eyes.

"Hmm was that the only thing that was huge?" Elena wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I shook my head with a smile on my face, "We didn't go all the way, but we did something that was very nice, to be honest."

"Did he go down on you?" Claire asked me, squealing in the process.

I shushed her, "Keep it down woman, you know people are always listening and I do not want them knowing what Leo and I are up to, but yes he went down on me." I ended with a smile as I covered my face with my hands.

"Oh my God!" Victoria whisper-shouted, while Elena smacked my shoulder lightly.

"About Time," Claire said with a huge smile, "Was it good?"

"It was mind-blowing," I said in a daze before I shook my head of my thoughts as they laughed. "So anything fun happen for you ladies?" I asked them.

Claire shook her head, "Nah, Justin came over and you guys already know what we did so..."

My brows lifted at her statement before I turned my attention over to Elena and Victoria, "What about you guys?"

"Margot and I are doing good, she was acting distant but we worked things out," Elena said with a smile as she spoke about her girlfriend.

I smiled at her, "I'm glad you guys are still going strong Elena, we should all hang out again soon. What about you and Damon, Victoria?"

A blush appeared on her face at the mention of her new love interest. "He's great, he's so kind and gentle and ugh I just really like him guys," Victoria rambled.

"Have you spoken to Vince at all since you and Damon got together?" Elena asked her curiously.

Victoria shook her head, "I don't think he knows about Damon and I. It's not that I'm trying to keep it a secret or anything like that, it's just that I don't feel like I have to tell Vince anything after everything he did."