SEVEN

There's a lot of POV changes in this chapter, but they're all in bold so keep an eye out for those. Enjoy!

_________________

"Aria, I'm so sorry about last night," Claire said for the fifth time since we got to our brunch place.

"Claire it's okay, but how much did you have to drink last night?" I asked her, confused about how she was functioning this early on a Saturday morning.

"I couldn't tell you, I think I blacked out," she said shrugging.

"How are you moving around right now?" Elena asked her confused as well.

"I don't know, I feel completely fine. Maybe I'm immune to hangovers," Claire suggested, taking a sip of her tea.

I shook my head with a smile on my face, "Anyways, how did everyone's night go?"

"Well you know how my night went, Elena did you and Margot go out last night?" Claire asked Elena.

She shook her head, "No, she canceled on me saying she had the stomach flu."

"She seemed fine at school yesterday," I pointed out, taking a bite out of my eggs.

"Yeah, last-minute stomach bug or something. What about you Victoria?" Elena asked.

Victoria seemed to be deep in thought not noticing us calling her name before she snapped out of it, "Huh, what?"

"Are you okay?" Claire asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" she asked quickly, her voice sounding on alert.

"You seemed to be pretty out of it. Are you sure you're okay? You know you can tell us whatever is going on, right?"

"I know," she said, her voice quieting down before her eyes built up with tears. "Guys I think I might be pregnant."

My eyes widened and I almost choked on my strawberry lemonade. "What?" I whisper-shouted, not wanting wandering ears to listen.

"I've been getting really sick every morning and my period is late," she said rushed, starting to hyperventilate.

I grabbed her hand, "Victoria take deep breaths."

She did as I told her to. "Have you taken a test?" Claire asked her. Victoria shook her head no.

"Have you told Vince?" Elena asked.

"That's the problem, I don't know if it's Vince's," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"What?" Claire asked, sharing the same look of shock on her face as the rest of us.

"We'll think about that later, for now, we have to go buy you a pregnancy test," I told her, gently guiding her out of her seat.

"We have to pay for the food," Elena pointed out.

I grabbed the arm of a waitress passing by, "Please charge this all onto the Moretti tab. Thank you."

She nodded her head and walked away. "See, we're all good now let's go," I urged them as we got up and left the restaurant.

"We'll take my car," Claire said. We quickly walked over to where her car was waiting and we got in. Claire told the driver to go to the closest grocery store.

"Wait, are we all gonna go in together?" Elena asked.

"No, two of us can go in quickly and one of us can stay with Victoria," I said.

"Okay Aria and I will go in, Elena you stay here with Victoria," Claire told Elena, who nodded her head, grabbing Victoria's hand to comfort her.

Claire and I got out of the car, quickly making our way into the store. "Where would they be?" I asked Claire.