TWENTY SEVEN

THIRD PERSON POV

Aria awoke with kisses being peppered against her neck, but she didn't understand what was happening as her mind was still plagued with the sleep she was in just moments ago. She realized that it was in fact morning, from the bright light streaming through the blinds, and not her waking up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. Last night had to be the first night in a very long time that she didn't have a nightmare, and she could only blame that on the conversations with Leo the night before.

Ah, Leo, that would explain the soft kisses against her neck that were beginning to trail down between her breasts. "Leo?" she called out to him, now opening her eyes.

"Good morning, baby," he grinned, now leaning up to place a kiss on her lips. She smiled into the kiss, enjoying how her morning was already beginning.

"What time is it?" she asked him, stretching her body now.

He resumed kissing her body, trailing his lips down until he was spreading her legs open for him. "I think around 10," he answered, lowering his head in between her thighs.

"What are you - oh," she gasped as he placed a kiss on her clothed clit. "We have to meet up with everyone soon to go swimming."

He began pulling off the underwear she changed into last night after their bath, smirking as she squirmed on the bed. "I'm sure they could wait on us."

She nodded her head, "You're probably right."

With her words, he dived in, licking up from her opening to her clit. She gasped as her back arched. Surely she could become a morning person if she woke up with this treatment more often.

He focused his tongue on her clit, eager to push her over the edge as quickly as possible. Unbeknownst to Aria, he wasn't planning on stopping at one organism this morning. After the conversations the night before, he was eager to make the most of every moment spent with Aria, and that included the activities that took place in the bedroom.

With most of his attention on her clit, Aria felt herself succumb to an organism rather quickly. She would've been slightly embarrassed at how easily her body came undone if she hadn't seen the satisfied smirk that adorned Leo's face now.

He pulled away from her for a moment as she took a deep breath. "That was one," he told her, and she could only stare in confusion at his words.

"What do you mean 'one'?" she tried to question, but she seemed to have received her answer as soon as she felt his mouth licking her again. Feeling his tongue slip into her, she let out a loud moan as his fingers played with her clit at the same time. Her fingers quickly become wrapped up in his hair as her hips bucked up to allow his tongue to enter in and out of her easier.

The euphoric feeling was addictive as she lost herself to the pleasure he threw at her. His willingness to offer her the most pleasure he could almost made her cum again alone, but she held on. If he was playing a game to see how many times she could cum, she was going to make it harder for him.

He felt her walls clench against his tongue, knowing she was bound to meet her second orgasm that morning, but as he looked up at her, he saw her brows furrowed in concentration. Was she trying to hold back her climax?

Leo felt his competitive side coming out, now driven to give her the most earth-shattering orgasm she had ever experienced. He pulled away from her, briskly rubbing her clit with his fingers before pulling away and replacing his fingers with his mouth. Aria's moans slipped out of her mouth faster and louder as he began sucking on her clit. She could feel herself slipping, almost losing herself when two of his fingers entered her. They moved in and out of her quickly, and he didn't stop for a single second. The sound of her moans and the smell of her arousal drove him to a place where all he could think about was making the girl he loved, cum.