FIFTY THREE

ARIA'S POV

It was the morning of our mission, and there was still a lot that needed to be covered before we left for the club. Damon, Victoria, Fionn, Claire, Elena, and Edward all came by early in the morning so we could make a plan for the night. I leaned my head on Leo's shoulder while we discussed it at the dining room table.

"I know someone who is working at the club tonight, he's one of my guys. He can get you all into the club. He said he's gonna give you girls the names of the girls who were originally supposed to be here tonight, so you will take their spots," Fionn began to explain. "For obvious reasons, you can't bring any guns or knives with you, but we do have other weapons you can bring."

"Like what? I mean considering how little clothing we'll be wearing, I'm not sure what type of weapon we could carry," Claire pointed out. I nodded my head, she had a good point.

"Well my fellow little blondie, you will all have jewelry with you that, get this, opens up and has extremely poisonous powder inside," Fionn grinned.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, "That doesn't seem efficient. What if the jewelry accidentally opens up and the powder gets on us?"

He chuckled for a moment, "Hehe, good luck."

"Fionn, what the fuck?" Leo snapped. "Absolutely not, I'm not gonna have them survive this mission just to be killed by your fucking powder."

"Do you have any other ideas?" Damon rubbed his hand on his forehead, while Victoria patted his shoulder.

"No, because they're gonna be half-naked-"

"Can you stop reminding me?" Leo snapped again. This time I placed my hand on his shoulder, and he huffed, taking my hand and kissing it.

"Like I was saying, they will not be completely covered and it's difficult to have any weapons on them undetected. The powder idea is smart because it allows the girls to be protected without having a fucking gun hang out from their asses. If someone is creepy, they throw some in the creep's drink and they're fine," Fionn explained.

"What kind of jewelry is it?" Elena asked.

Fionn pulled out 4 boxes from the duffle he brought with him, "Rings. Since it'll be heavily protected with guards, no one would assume that a stripper with a ring is doing anything. It's the perfect weapon."

"Fine, we'll use these. We'll just have to make sure we're careful with them," I told the group.

Leo gripped my hand harder, "I hate this fucking mission."

"Moving on, the meeting will be taking place in the VIP lounge, it's isolated from the rest of the club. The Greek leader is a sleaze, no doubt he'll bring girls into the room. Whenever I've attended meetings like this, the girls entertain while the men speak. They refill drinks, dance on the pole, do other things..." Fionn trailed off at the end.

Victoria spoke up this time. "What other things?"

"How do I say this delicately without setting off the bomb over there?" Fionn said, gesturing over to Leo who looked like he was going to implode any moment. "They make the girls... touch the men, themselves, the other girls..."

I widened my eyes as did the other girls. "Oh," Claire said.

"Usually the touching of men doesn't happen until after the meeting because no guy wants to see another guy's dick, I mean it's happened to me when my buddy and I were with this chick, but anyways the other stuff does usually happen," Fionn coughed, rubbing the back of his head slightly.

"This mission is off, we're not doing this shit," Leo slammed his hand on the table.

"So they're weird about dicks, but not about seeing two girls together?" Claire asked.