SEVENTEEN

Lots of POV changes during this chapter, they will be in bold so make sure you look out for it!

LEO'S POV

"These two pieces of shit have disrespected the love of my life, and because of her grace, they remain alive. However, let this be a warning to all of you out there, anyone else that disrespects my queen will not be as lucky, that I promise every single one of you," I smiled sickly to the crowd before my eyes landed on Arias.

I was doing this all for her, now she wouldn't have to deal with anyone's shit in this school. No one would be bothering her ever again. I had seen her cry far too many times because of this shithole, and that stopped today.

If I let the kids here continue their vicious attacks on my Aria, how would that look on my part? People would consider me weak, and if there's something I'm not, it's weak. There was no way I was letting any of this go any further.

I knew Aria wouldn't be happy with my decision to do this publicly which was why I didn't tell her, but it was something I had to do. I expected her to be pissed- yell at me maybe, but I didn't expect her to run out of the auditorium the way she did.

My eyes followed her figure out and immediately I knew I fucked up. I walked up to Damon who was standing off to the side of the stage, "Get them the fuck out of here, close down everything."

He quickly moved away, barking out orders. I watched as the pathetic wastes of space were pulled off the stage and I felt powerful noticing all the terrified looks on the student's faces before I realized that I needed to find Aria. I quickly walked towards the exit that leads to the hallway, noticing that the hallway was completely deserted.

I saw a bathroom right across from the entrance of the auditorium, and assuming she was in there, I made my way into the bathroom. I pushed the door open walking passed the open stalls, but my attention was zeroed in on the one at the end that was slightly closed.

"Aria," I called out softly, "are you in here?"

I pushed the last stall opened noticing there wasn't anyone in there, but there was unflushed vomit in the toilet. I made my way out of the restroom going back out into the hall where I saw Damon and my other men waiting for me.

"Did you find her?" Damon asked me.

"She was in there before, I don't know where she went," I told him, this time genuinely confused. I turned towards my men and barked out, "Find her right now."

They immediately took off looking through classrooms, while I took out my phone and tried calling her. It rang, but she never answered. I went to Charles' contact on my phone, knowing he could track her location with her necklace.

"Don," he answered.

"I need you to find Aria's location right away," I ordered him, my stress beginning to build.

"Her necklace says she's right outside the school," he said quickly, "her phone says that as well."

I let out a small breath of relief knowing she wasn't too far away. I hung up the phone turning towards Damon, "She's outside."

I didn't wait for his reply before I made my way out of the school and down the steps. My driver came running up to me. "Don, a woman handed me this saying a young girl gave it to her with the message 'it's over'," he exclaimed, handing me the item.

I took it out of his hand, noticing it was the necklace I had given her; the same one that just so happened to have a chip in it so I could track her location. I felt something bubbling in me that I hadn't felt in a very long time: fear.