THIRTY NINE

The ride to Claire's seemed never-ending to Leo until they pulled up to the large house. Upon driving, however, Leo didn't see any kind of explosion, which further added to his confusion. He did, however, see Aria's car and the driver sitting in front of the home, perfectly intact.

His brows furrowed in confusion, as he walked up to the window of the driver. "Don Moretti, is everything okay, sir?" the driver asked.

"Have you left this spot at all?" Leo asked the man, frightening him with his tone of voice.

"N-No sir, Mrs. Moretti requested that I wait here and she would be done around seven," the man told Leo. Leo couldn't help the quirk of his lip at the mention of Aria being referred to as Mrs. Moretti.

"Mrs. Moretti? More like Miss. Rossi," Dominic said, but Leo simply held his hand up.

"You can't change the inevitable," Leo said, just as Claire's front door opened and Aria hugged Claire goodbye.

"What the fuck. Aria, why are there like a million SUVs in my driveway, along with your boyfriend?" Claire asked confused.

"What-" Aria asked, turning around with wide eyes when she saw Claire was right. "Leo? What is all of this?"

Leo took her into his Aria, stunning her until she wrapped her arms back around him. "Hmm, he gets the coochie one weekend and he can't let you go now," Claire snickered behind Aria, causing Aria to flip her off behind her back sloppily. A couple of drinks later and the two were tipsy. Okay, perhaps Aria was a little bit more drunk because of her low tolerance.

"Leo is everything okay?" Aria asked, slightly pulling away from him so he could answer.

"Some fucking idiot told me one of my cars blew up on this street, and I panicked thinking it could've been you. I called, but you didn't answer," he pointed out.

"We had a few drinks and we were talking, I must have not heard my phone," she giggled.

He frowned, "You're not supposed to be drinking."

"Who are you? My dad?" she laughed.

"No, but I'll be your daddy," he smirked, his voice dropping. Her cheeks became red.

"In that case, I think I've been a bad girl. I might need a punishment," she bit her lip, wrapping her arms around Leo's neck.

"You're extra brave when you've had a few drinks," Leo told her, running his thumb over her lip.

"Enough talking, how about you fuck me instead," she sat, just as Dominic, Damon, and Steven walked up to them. "What the hell, cockblocks."

Leo laughed loudly at this, and Aria joined him. "I'm glad to see you're okay, Aria," Dominic said, not having heard what she said.

"Thank you, are we ready to go now?" She asked them, slightly stumbling over her feet.

"Let's go," Leo said, stabilizing her.

"Bye Claire, hope you see Elena again!" Aria laughed loudly, waving to Claire who stood at the doorway.

"Bye Aria, I hope you get choked again!" Claire said loudly, causing all the men to look at her with wide eyes.

"Oops," Aria frowned, before laughing.

"Choked?" Dominic asked, confused.

"By her necklaces. They got all tangled up with her hoodie at the cabin," Leo covered, picking Aria up and carrying her in his arms. Leo leaned down to her ear, "You told Claire?"