THE WEDDING

Without a doubt, Leo had to have been the pickiest man in the world. He demanded that everything was absolutely perfect. He was getting married to the love of his life after all. He had waited for this day for what seemed like years. Technically it had been years because he and Aria had been together for five before he popped the question, and then the wedding planning took an additional year.

Finally, he was set to marry the love of his life tomorrow. He couldn't believe it. Tomorrow was going to be the best day of his life, he knew this for sure. The only thing he hated was the fact that he couldn't spend the night with his soon-to-be wife. He thought it was a dumb fucking tradition to intentionally keep him apart from Aria.

The rumors said that it was bad if the groom and bride saw each other before the wedding; they became cursed with a terrible marriage. Bullshit. His marriage to Aria was going to be absolutely perfect because she was the definition of perfection.

Fuck it. He was going to see her.

She was staying on the opposite side of the castle they had rented out for the service. They purposely wanted to drive space between the two soon-to-be newlyweds. Nothing could keep him away from her, he thought they would've known that by now.

He left his room, dashing like a predator looking for his prey - looking for his Aria. The halls were empty. Thankfully the partying had been done the night before to ensure everyone would be well-rested for the ceremony tomorrow.

Just as he turned the corner, a body bumped into him.

"Sorry - oh, it's you, Leo," Aria said, smiling softly.

"Hello sweetheart, any reason why you're wandering these halls right now?" he asked her, smirking as he held her in his arms.

"Probably for the same reason you're walking around. I wanted to see you," she told him. "It's the night before our wedding, and I wanted to spend it with you. This is our last night being engaged."

"I'm so glad you think like me, baby. I couldn't imagine spending my last night as a free man any other way," he smirked when she rolled her eyes.

"Well if you're going to miss being a free man so much, you can stay one forever," she told him, turning her back away from him. Just like she hoped, his arms snaked around her waist and held her against his very toned body.

The years had done Leo very well. He was ripped and seemed to tower over Aria more so than before. He was so manly now, and she loved it. It was probably why she had such a tough time keeping her hands off of him.

"I've never been a free man, sweetheart. You've owned my body, mind, and soul for as long as I can remember." His lips began tracing along her ear. "And I wouldn't want it any other way."

Goosebumps rose on her skin, and she moved her head to the side, allowing his lips to continue trailing down her neck.

"The next time I fuck you, you'll be my wife," he told her, and she smiled as his words traveled straight to her core.

"Can't you do it one last time as my fiance?" she asked him. She knew the answer to that question the moment his hand trailed down into the waistband of her silk pajama shorts.

"Now, how can I deny such a beautiful request?" he told her, grinning over her shoulder.

They rushed to Aria's bedroom, throwing their clothes off just as quickly. Their lips met in a clash of passion and lust, and they allowed the bedroom to become filled with moans. Perhaps they should've been mindful of the guests sleeping in bedrooms close to the one they were in, but they didn't care. No one was bold enough to ask the bride and groom to keep it down, especially when it was Leo and Aria.