55

The ride home was quiet. Todoroki felt like he should say something, but what?

Hey sorry our son is quirkless, and apparently he's an actual human being and not a robot! The school lied to us once again!

Honestly he was thrilled Jamie was quirkless because it would take so much stress off of the situation. No teachers or strangers in his face all day forcing him to be the best hero out there. To be more than what he is capable of.

...

He felt a hand on his own. It clutched his lightly. He looked at his hand, then Bakugou, and then forward once more. Bakugou was holding his freaking hand.

"Baku-"

"It will be okay." Bakugou whispered. "Jamie is okay."

Todoroki tried his hardest not to blush. Bakugo is holding his hand and reassuring him. He was mentally freaking out.

Bakugou on the other hand was trying his best not to smile. He was holding the hand of the boy he couldn't stop thinking about. The mystery texter was Todoroki. He literally couldn't believe it.

Soon the cab stops and the two got out adter Todoroki payed the cab driver. They started walking to the apartments. No longer holding hands, but still in silence. They knew they didn't have to say anything to be understood. They boy were thinking the same thing.

Good thing Jamie is alright.

They walked all the way to Kirishima's and Sero's apartment to get Jamie. Bakugou knocked and Yuki answered, and they heard yelling coming from the other room. "Hi." The five (year?) old greeted with a small sniff.

She didn't look upset so Todoroki guessed it was from allergies or something. "Hello, Yuki. Where's you're parents?"

"Watching T.V. They didn't hear the door, but I did." Yuki replied.

Bakugou stared at the little girl quizingly. The yelling was from the TV? Alright then. "Yuki?" Sero walked over to them. "Yuki what did I tell you about opening the door?"

"Sorry Daddy." She replied as Sero picked her up.

Sero shook his head and saw Bakugou and Todoroki. "Oh hey you two. Jamie is taking a nap." He looked towards the living room. "Kirishima can you get Jamie?"

"Yep!" Kirishima replied and after a few minutes he returned with Jamie latched onto him, rubbing his eyes. "Jamie look who's here!"

Jamie saw Bakugou and Todoroki, and his eyes lit up in glee. "Daddy! Mommy!" Everyone besides Bakugou chuckled at the nickname Jamie had for the Pomeranian.

Todoroki took him from Kirishima with a sad smile and thanked the two for watching him. Bakugou and Todoroki headed back to their own apartment, both deep in thought.

Todoroki held onto Jamie tightly in fear something may happen. At the end of the year they were supposed to give the kids back to the school and government, but... How could they? The kids are real kids. Not robots like they said they were.

Bakugou glanced at his hand as he walked next to Jamie and Todoroki. Todoroki's hand was barely brushing against his own. He wanted to hold it so badly, but he didn't know if he should or not. Todoroki doesn't know he knows.

He released an inaudible sigh before he realized they were back at their own place. He digged around his pockets and then unlocked the door. Todoroki headed to Jamie's room and Bakugou followed close behind.

The taller male placed Jamie in his bed, and started tucking him in before the five year old looked up at his parents.

"Daddy, Mommy?" Todoroki and Bakugou looked at their son. "Will I ever be able to be a hero?"

"Well, Jamie, you see-"

"Of course you can Jamie. Just don't give up hope." Bakugou stated to the little boy. Todoroki glanced at his roommate/crush, he thought he would react differently.

Jamie nodded. "Mommy, Daddy?" The two expected him to ask another hero question. "What if I want to be a villain?"

Next chapter is a late Christmas present. It's not a real chapter, just an extra so you don't have to read it if you don't want to.