78

A/n: Corn chips extreme also this is another Jamie, Yuki, and Haniko chapter

Jamie sat with his two friends. His teacher was explaining something on the lines of paper flower making.

He honestly just wanted to go back to his grandpa's house because how bored he was. He tried following his teacher's instructions, but it resulted with him tearing his flower. He crumbled it up and tried again.

"Here, Jam." Haniko handed him a paper rose she made.

"Thank you, Hani-"

"Jamie!" A blonde girl skipped over and handed him four paper roses. "Here! These are for you." She said sheepishly. Jamie remembered her name being Sya.

"Thank you, Sya." Jamie smiled and took them from her.

"You're my boyfriend now, come sit with me." The girl dragged him to her table and friends.

"Did- did that really just happen?" Yuki questioned as she watched one of her best friends leave.

"Fuck yeah." Haniko stated.

"Haniko!" Her teacher looked surprised.

Outside the school across the street stood Nicholas, Shigaraki, and Dabi. Shifty had his hands in his pockets and was sitting on a bench. Dabi was leaning on the same bench behind him.

Both looked semi worried for the boy infront of them who was sneezing up a storm. "Uh you okay b-"

"I'm fine!" Nicholas barked. "J-just a small cold."

"You're not fine, Nico." Shigaraki told him. "You should probably need to take a rest or something. Head back to the lair."

"Yeah Nico." Dabi agreed with the blue haird man for once.

"Hey." Shigaraki warned Dabi. "Only I get to call he- him that." He quickly corrected himself.

Nicholas gave them both small glares before looking back at the school before everything started to twist and turn. Lights out for Nico.

"Everly," Nezu looked at the teen girl. "Tell me exactly what happened." He ordered as the tears kept falling.

"I-i didn't mean for it to happen!" She stated. "It was an accident!"

"Everly tell me." Nezu raised his voice.

"Nezu, let me talk to the girl." Enji looked at the bear dog rat thing. Nezu nodded and left the room. Enji faced her. "Everly, what happened?" He asked in a threatening manner.

"I-i-i-" She couldn't get the words out.

Enji grabed her hands tightly and bent down so he was face to face to her. His grip tightened with each word. "Everly Yamane tell me how he ended up like this."

Everly looked up at him through her brown curls. "I just-" his grip tightened. "Ow..."

A/n: People on AO3 started calling Nicholas Nico and it seemed fit for the LOV to call him that sometimes.