44

Please comment, also thoughts about Lemon and Nathaniel? Any theories?

Also also when you are at the store do you call it a cart or buggy? I'm southern and I use the term buggy.

"I fucking hate this." Bakugou cussed as he looked at the apartment key and then at the robot baby.

"I am not that happy about this either." Todoroki mentioned. "Aizawa said that we should turn the baby on after we get everything moved it. After turning it on we will have to-"

"Uh isn't there supposed to be a crib and shit?" Todoroki looked up from the list Aizawa and Midnight made to see Bakugou was already in the apartment, and poking his head out of a room.

"Well if you had let me finish," Todoroki started as me placed the list in his pocket, and walked in with a suit case and the baby. "After we turn the baby on we have to buy the crib and everything. The school gave each of us a budget."

"Of course they did." Bakugou rolled his eyes before looking at the other two bedrooms. Todoroki looked around the living room that was connected to the kitchen and dining room. Small, but nice. It was a mix of traditional Japanese with a more normal furniture. "Pretty boring apartment... I get the bigger room."

"Excuse me?" Todoroki looked at him. "Why do you get the bigger room?"

"I have more stuff." Bakugou stated as he faced Todoroki. He instantly stopped what he was doing, and pulled his phone out before taking a picture.

"Whay are you doing?" Todoroki asked confused as he finally shuts the apartment door.

"Sending a picture to my old lady." Bakugou replied before sending a picture of the robot baby to his mom.

Hey old hag, look at this!

Oh God.
You actually got a girl pregnant?
I thought you were gay.

What?
No!
It's a class assignment!

Bakugou took another picture before sending it to his mom.

This is my partner for the project.

Oh.
He's cute.

Bakugou rolled his eyes again before looking at Todoroki. "Uh I guess we should turn the baby on, huh?"

Todoroki nodded before looking at the baby. He remembered that Midnight also gave them a card, all they had to do was move it over the baby's face and it should turn on.

He did just that and the baby's eyes opened. As soon as they did the tears soon followed. Todoroki and Bakugou watched silently. Sure they had to watch those kids a few years back, but they didn't know what to do with a baby. Todoroki looked at Bakugou, and Bakugou stared back.

"What...what do we do?" Todoroki whispered.

"Seriously?" Bakugou took the baby from the taller male. He walked over to the kitchen table, and started changing the baby's diaper. "Luckly I took some diapers from Deku. They went to the store right after class.  Thought you would know how to do this, you have three siblings after all!" Bakugou hissed.

"I'm the youngest." Todoroki stated.

"Ah I see." Bakugou nodded as he finished, and the baby stopped crying. "Also I think we should rename the baby." Todoroki's heart sank a little. "I think people will be a little confused if I say something like "Yeah I'm changing Shoto's diaper." Bakugou explained.