47

A/n: very short chapter

Bakugou's POV

"Can I kiss you?" I was about to say no when I once more relized the owner of the question was myself.

Nicholas bit his lip like he was thinking until he nodded. I wanted to back up and say no, but for once words were not coming out of my mouth. Instead I closed my eyes and leaned closer to Nicholas. After a few seconds soft lips touched my own.

I was kissing a boy who just a few hours ago I didn't trust, and honestly it was nice. It got so intense that the next thing I know I'm on my back with my legs between Nicholas. I really wasn't paying much attention to what was going on until one of us released a moan. I stopped, which made Nicholas stop.

"I can't do this." I stated.

"What?" Nicholas sat up and looked heartbroken. That's when I remembered Todoroki telling me his boyfriend broke up with Nicholas a few weeks ago. It made me feel even more worse. "Why?"

"Nicholas I-" I stopped myself. Why couldn't I go through with this? I guess Nicholas took taht as a sign to continue because he started kissing my neck. I bit my lip from both the kisses and from being deep in thought. Finally I came to my senses. "Nicholas I like somebody else."

Nicholas pulled away from me and backed up to the otherside of the couch. "You do? Who?"

I shook my head. "I'm... I'm not sure." I replied as I looked at him. I scratched my neck awkwardly. "I just know they are in my class. And besides Icy-Hot is basically your best friend, and I'm sure he likes you."

Nicholas shook his head before getting up. "Stupid." He mumbled. He brushed a hand through his wavy curly brown hair before looking at me. "I'm... I'm just going to stay at a hotel... Tell Shoto I stopped by."

"Wait Nic-"

"Bye Bakugou." He said goodbye without looking over his shoulder and left the apartment.

I felt like an asshole. Did I do the wrong thing?

Nicholas' POV (didn't expect that, huh?)

I left their apartment feeling like an idiot. Why did I do that? I am a big idiot. Why did I tell him about Jonah? I just feel a wave of sadness, and for once I don't think it's coming from me. I took a deep breath.

I walked away from UA, down multiple streets, and down to the nearest hotel. I stopped when I heard something strange. A calmness overwhelmed me. Then everything went dark when something hit the back of my head.