18

A/n: Please comment and vote.

Deku and Todoroki just kept staring at each other, and Kirishima got out of the way of the door. This was a private conversation, and he wasn't part of it. "Alright." Deku told Todoroki. "Do you like anyone."

Todoroki rubbed the back of his head. To be honest he thinks he does, but he's not so sure. He nods. "Y-yeah... Yeah I think so. Have for a while actually."

Deku thought for a moment. "Is he in our class?" Todoroki's face was instantly covered with blush. Deku takes his hand. "Come with me." He rushes out of the room and grabs Mina and Hibiki. After he did he rushed to Todoroki's dorm.

Kirishima stayed in his spot near the kitchen. What was that about? He shrugged it off and went back to everyone watching Yakeru and Mineta play Just Dance. Bakugou was sitting down and glancing at everyone who passed him.

Kirishima sighed and walked over to the blonde. "Hey, figured out who it is yet?"

"No." Bakugou grumbled. This was driving him crazy. He could go ahead and count all the girls out. Maybe they are just messing with him? Yeah... That must be it.

Where are you?

Why?

I'm tired of your little game.

Game?

Tell me who you are you fucktard!

No Katsuki

Bakugou groans and Kirishima takes his phone. He lets out a small chuckle before handing it back. "He's driving you crazy huh."

"He's a fucking idiot." Bakugou huffed.

"Look at it this way Bakubro, maybe he's afraid of what you might do if you found out his identity." Kirishima explained. He looked around the room and took a sip of his drink. As he kept looking around Todoroki and the others walked back in and he swore his heart stopped for a moment.

"I mean who does he think he is waltzing around like he owns the universe?! Messing with me a shi- Shitty hair ware you even listening?" Bakugou glared at the red hair boy and looked to see what he was staring at.

Todoroki had his hair back and was now wearing all black. He looked highly uncomfortable, but he looked good. "Midoriya... Please explain to me why you did this to me again?" Todoroki asked.

"Well Todoroki this might get your crush's attention." Deku tried to explain. Todoroki nodded and looked around befire his eyes landed on Kirishima and Bakugou. He looked away quickly before he started blushing and headed back to the kitchen.

"I just don't see why he has to wear my clothes." Hibiki mumbled before walking over to Yakeru, who lost Just Dance.

Todoroki stood in the kitchen and lets out a long sigh. His cheeks were burning. Maybe he was catching a cold or something? Yeah that's it. A cold. He lets out a sigh before taking his phone out seeing a message from Nicholas.

Hey, what's up?

I think I have a cold.
My cheeks are burning.

You're most likely just blushing Shoto.

How do you know that?

I know you man.
Have to go do something
Later

Bye

"Hey Todoroki." Todoroki looked at the kitchen doorway to see Kirishima. He walked over to the freezer grabbing a thing of ice.

"Hey." Half and half whispered. Soon a thought popped up in his head. "Hey Ki-" He stopped when he noticed how close the older male was. He backed away. "Sorry."

"No it's fine, it was my fault really." Kirishima replied before he cleared his throat. Todoroki nodded and Kirishima started to leave before he stopped and looked at him over his shoulder. "You look very nice tonight Todoroki." The red haired before stated before returning to the rest of the party.