76

Working on an animation!!!
Also I feel like Jamie is the only one Enji will let call him "old man"

The bed felt cold to him, he felt alone. He was alone. He took in a deep breath, he didn't want to be like this. Taking Lemon to the doctor's made him realize that.

Defiantly not with her of course, but with someone. Rei? No... She'd kill him if she had the chance. After all he did so many things that is technically illegal, but covered it up some way.

His own kids hate him.

Down the hall the youngest of the Todoroki family was shifting in his bed. He couldn't sleep, so many thoughts running through his head.

What if Jamie was in the fire?
What if all of them were?
Bakugo and him kissed!
He knows he is the mystery texter!

He shoved his face in his pillow. "Fuck." He cursed, but it sounded more like "gphuck."

The door creaked open and he snapped up. Bakugo was in the doorway in a t-shirt and boxes. "Scoot over." He mumbled and lightly pushed Shoto over. "Move over Shoto."

"Make me." He mumbled in a tired manner. Bakugo rolled his eyes and psuhed the boy over and got in bed next to him. "What are you doing in here, you're suppost to be sleeping on the couch."

"It was hurting my back." Bakugo covered himself up and laid on his stomach. His arms circled around his pillow and his face was towards Shoto. His eyes were closed.

Shoto stared at the boy. Sure it was weird, but he couldn't help himself. "Katsuki."

"Mmh?" Bakugo hummed without opening his eyes. "What, Rocket Pop?"

"Nothing, just wanted to hear how it sounded." Shoto replied and it took him a second to realize what Bakugo just called him. "Rocket Pop???"

"Yeah, the popsicle." Bakugo replied with a small yawn. "They're red, white, blue... And delicious."

Shoto blushed a little at that last part. "Is it just me or are you more nicer when you are asleep?"

"Fuck you."

~Mineta and Tokoyami~

Tokoyami woke up in the middle of the night. He awoke because Mineta moved around in his sleep. He was going to sleep in the floor originaly, but it started storming right before bed.

Tokoyami looked at Mineta or at least tried to. The shorter male was wrapped around him making Tokoyami's head rest on his.

It kinda confused Tokoyami, knowing so many sides of Mineta that others don't. Most see a perverted grape, unless your Bakugo who just sees a perverted raisin.

But no, he was more than just that. Under that shell of pervertedness was a scared boy who needed a friend.

Tokoyami started to drift back to sleep.