24

A/n: Sorry the chapters are so short T_T

Everyone watched Todoroki leave the room and everyone looked at Bakugou. "What idiots?"

"Bakugou... Is there some kind of feud going on between you and Todoroki again?" Denki asked and Bakugou rolled his eyes. What did Pikachu mean by again? Bakugou quickly eats and puts his plate away before leaving. On his way out of the kitchen he saw Todoroki and Nicholas sitting in the lounge area.

How was Nicholas even allowed in this area? The only way he can get on grounds is if he has a pass... Which was hanging around his neck.

Bakugou watched as Nicholas placed an earbud into Todoroki's ear and the two started bobbing their heads lightly. He started heading to his dorm. For some strange reason he didn't trust Nicholas.

"So tell me, what's bothering you besides Backdraft's death?" Nicholas asked Todoroki as he bit into an egg roll.

"Nothing is bothering me." Todoroki told his older friend.

"Liar." Nicholas chuckled. "But really you know you can tell me."

Todoroki nodded. "I know..." He looked around the room and didn't see anyone. "I may have told Bakugou I'm gay..."

Nicholas drops his egg roll. "You what? As in person or the whole mystery texter thing?"

"Mystery texter." Todoroki whispered. He then got a message. "Speak of the devil..."

Night mystery boy.
I'm going to find you out one day.
You're not Ito or Budou, right?

No.
I am not one of them.

Okay
Just making sure.

Todoroki smiled at the text and looked at Nicholas. The older male was trying to balance a chopstick on his nose. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to survive this thing called life in the most awesome way possible." Nicholas replied before the chopstick fell. His glasses soon followed.