64

Theories?!

The weekend soon arived. And who was able to watch Jamie? No one! Not even Bakugou's parents! There was... Only one person who could watch Jamie, and he wouldn't even ask if he was the last person on Earth.

"Uh Icy-Hot?" Bakugou waved his hand infront of Todoroki's face. "Iiiicccyyy-hoooot?"

Snap

Bakugou snapped his fingers and Todoroki looked at his baby daddy and son. Both gave him confused looks. "You good?" Jamie asked.

"Uh yeah..." He bent down to Jamie's height. "Hey... If he agrees to watch you and he starts scaring you go to the closet at the end of the hall and feel around. You should find a small door. Hide in it until we pick you up."

"Why?" Jamie put his head to the side confused.

"Just trust me on this buddy." Todoroki patted his head and knocked on the front door. After a few minutes the door opened. "Hello father..."

Endeavor stood on the otherside of the door with an unrecognizable expression on his face. "I wasn't expecting you Sho- who's that?" He pointed to Jamie.

"His/our son." Shoto and Bakugou said at the same time. Shoto gave his roommate a look before looking at his father. "We need a favor."

"I'm kinda busy at the mo-" Endeavor was cut of by a girlish voice speaking up.

"It's fine Enj- Endeavor! I need to go anyway." A red haird girl came into view.

Lemon?

She fixed her glasses and then looked at her two classmates. "I just came by to ask Endeavor a few questions on a extra credit report I'm doing."

Shoto nodded and Bakugou tried not to laugh. Lemon quickly left and Shoto looked at his dad. "Um.. Can you watch Jamie for us?"

Endeavor looked a little taken back, but nodded. He was surprised his son would ask this, and normally he would say no... But he's trying for once.

"Thanks." Shoto forced out before giving Jamie a small hug. "Remember what I said, okay?" Jamie nodded and went inside with Endeavor.

The two boys started walking away until Shoto broke the silence. "Was it just me or-"

"Lemon looked bothered while your old man looked hot and bothered?" Bakugou questioned.

"Uh no. Did something seemed off, was what I was going to say?"