29

A/n: Please comment some truth and dares for the truth or dare chapter.

Bakugou stared at his paper. Kirishima may like Shoto Todoroki? He couldn't believe the red head may like that emotionless weirdo.

"Alright class you are going to be doing a report on a hero. It can be any hero." Aizawa yawned. "Midoriya will be walking around the room with a paper. Once he gives you the paper look for your name and sit with the person you will be doing the project with. And no you can not switch partners."

Bakugou rolled his eyes before looking out the window. He deeply hoped it was someone in the Bakusquad that he gets paired up with. He also hoped he wasn't paired with Deku or Sonic. "Um kacchan?" Bakugou glared at Deku who handed him a paper. He looked through until he found his name.

Bakugou, Katsuki.........Todoroki, Shoto

Bakugou had another glare on his face as he looked at the peppermint. Todoroki looked up from the paper as well after Deku went to him. He looked at Bakugou and the two had a stare off.

"You can almostht thenthe the thexual tension." Mineta whispered.

"It's anger or hatred if anything." Tokoyami whispered back.

Todoroki got his stuff together and sat with Bakugou. "Hello Bakugou."

"Freezer Burn." Bakugou greeted with a mumble.

"Freezer Burn?" Todoroki asked in fake confusion.

"Fucking you Icy-Hot!" After Bakugou said that it resulted in Mineta laughing. "Get your mind out of the gutter you perverted grape!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes as Todoroki sat down. The two spent the rest of the class arguing on who to do a report on. "Alright, then who do you want to do the report on?" Todoroki asked him.

Bakugou was in bit of a bad mood so he decided to mess with Todoroki. "Oh I don't know." Bakugou shrugs. "Endeavor."

Todoroki stared at Bakugou. Did he hate him that much? "No. Not him." Bakugou shrugs again. "How about..." The two continue to fight about who to do their report on. They settled for Aizawa.

"We'll meet up later at the library." Bakugou told him when class ended.

"Actually I'm supposed to meet up with Nic-" Todoroki was cut off by Bakugou giving him a glare. "Bakugou I can not just blow off a friend of mine."

"So a friend that seems really sketchy is more important than ypur grades?" Bakugou crossed his arms.

"Nicholas is going through a lot right now, and he really needs a friend to talk to." Todoroki defended.

"Oh really? What is he going through?" He asked annoyed.

"His boyfriend broke up with him a few days ago." Todoroki replied. "But if you want to study at his house I'm sure he will be okay with it." He handed Bakugou a time and address before walking away.

Bakugou rolled his eyes and looked at the paper.

A/n: The class project idea is from SylvyTheSylveon321

I'm also working on a Mineta cosplay, but like either older him or villain him. Also cosplaying some MHA OCs

Also also the MHA fandom will soon hate me. Here is a real conversation I had with someone.

Them: How the freaking heck were you able to get people to like ships they once hated or never even thought about?!

Me: I have the power of AUs and angst on my side.