81

A/n: Soooo... This is going to be a series... Five books in total now..oh jeez... Also part of this is inspired by a comment SylvyTheSylveon321 made.

Todoroki sat next to Bakugou infront of Jamie's teacher. They were called down there after something apparently happened to Jamie. "So what exactly happened?" Bakugou asked confused.

"Jamie made..." His teacher took in a deep breath. "He made the other students cry."

Bakugou opened his mouth to return a witty remark, but stopped himself. That little sweet kid made other students cry? No way. "There's no way, how did he make them cry?" Bakugou gave the teacher a small glare. If it was another student lying about it he was going to do something about it.

"He yelled at them after one pushed his friend down." The teacher pushed a button and a video started playing. In the video they watch as Jamie got pushed down and children laughing at him. He seemed like he was going to cry himself until Yuki got psuhed. They watched as Jamie stood up, yelled something, and all the kids started crying in unison.

Honestly the two males thought it was creepy. Todoroki looked at Jamie's teacher. "How did he-"

"Well, your son has... unique quirk." His teacher stated as the two boys gave her confused looks.

"That's not possible." Todoroki stated. "The doctor said that he was quirkless."

His teacher released a small laugh. "Well he does have a quirk, but you should get some tests done. You kmow know to make sure. The school staff and I have been keeping an eye on him, and we've noticed a few things. The quirk that he holds is not that noticeable in early years, it usually pops up around when they start high school." Jamie's teacher explained. "It doesn't pop up when doctors test that bone thing either."

"H-he has a quirk?" Todoroki asks and the teacher nodded. He really didn't know what to say. He glanced at Bakugou to see he was smiling from ear to ear.

"Um this, quirk, exactly what is it? And how come it's popping up so early if they don't technically get it until high school?" Bakugou asked curiously.

"Oh, well I guess the quirk is stranger than usual with him. I'm not really sure." She shrugs. "The quirk is well..." The two boys waited for her to finish.

"Emotion manipulation."

At Todoroki house hold

Lemon quickly wakes up from a nightmare and looked around the room she was in. It definitely wasn't her own... Well speaking she was sleeping on a park bench the night before.

She honestly wanted to sink back into bed because how soft the bed was, she scooted onto her side and saw a picture staring right back at her. She picked it up seeing a family picture of three boys, a girl, a mom, and a dad. She recognized Shoto and Enji, the others she didn't know.

She stood up and noticed some clothes on a chair with a letter explaining she can take a shower and wear those clothes, after all she did get her own dirty. She did as the note said.

At Mineta's house. Again know nothin' bout his family so I must use the fine art of bullshit!

"Minoru!" Mineta's grandma called for him and he popped his head into the living room. At the moment Tokoyami was working on some homework upstairs.

Mineta saw his grandmother smiling a wrinkled smile and handed a packet to him. "What is it?" He took it from her and saw the address it came from. "I-i-i." He couldn't make the words out as he looked at his grandmother. "Do you think?"

"It's not a small packet dear." She smiled and tried not to cry.

"I got i-" He stopped himself. He needed to make sure. He opened the packet and read the first few lines of a letter.

Dear Minoru Mineta,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into the University of-

He stopped reading and hugged his grandmother tightly, but mot yo tightly. "I got in! I got in!" He smiled and cried a little.

"Got into what?" Tokoyami asked fron the archway that led to the hall from the living room.

Mineta was still smiling and gave the letter to Tokoyami. "I got into a university in America!"

Tokoyami silently looked at the letter before looking at Mineta. "I- I thought you wanted to be a hero?