2

Bakugo was pretty happy Kirishima was able to help him with that last question. To be completely honest he felt like the red head gave him the wrong number. After all Kirishima was still trying to learn his new number and all.

He lets out a small sigh before writing down the answer and headed to class. He had forgotten about his homework until this morning and barely had enough time to do everything. Once he walked into the classroom he saw Kirishima. "Oh hey Bakubro!" Kirishima waved.

"Hey. Thanks for helping me with that math problem." Bakugo mumbled and Kirishima looked confused. "What? Not going to say welcome or something?"

"What math problem?" It was Bakugou's turn to be confused now. He took his phone out and showed Kirishima the massages. "Dude that not my number."

"Well it's the one you fucking gave me." Bakuhoe huffed.

"No my number is a few numbers off of that." Kirishima explained and Bakugo went to his seat with a red face. He was a little bit embarrassed. If it wasn't Kirishima who he talked to then who was it? Something soon popped into his head.

How do you know my name?

He waited for a few minutes before he got a reply.

Who else use the phrase "shitty hair" when asking for help?

Bakugo had to admit the mystery person was right.

Who the fuck are you?

Your worst nightmare?

Deku being a better hero than me?

You really are full of yourself aren't you?

Fuck you!!

I don't take offers.

Todoroki could hear someone growling in anger from the hallway. A small smirked played at his lips before he walked into the classroom to see an angry Bakugo.