57

A/n: if you guys want to follow me on tiktok (I'm doing cosplays soon) my account is random.sewer.rat

Also all of this is Jamie at school, but trust me it is IMPORTANT... Someone shows up.

"So which one his the father?" The teacher asked as Shoto and Bakugou dropped their son off on his first day of school.

"I am." The two boys replied. "He is." The pointed at each other. The teacher gave them a look which made Todoroki uncomfortable and Bakugou confused yet angry. "We're not together." Bakugou stated.

"Oh..." The teacher frowned, but nodded. "Well we're happy to have Jamie with us."

Jamie looked at his parents and held onto his little backpack. He was honestly scared for two reasons. The stranger in front of him and the fact what his mommy said a few days ago.

But all of his fear left when he saw Yuki and Haniko. He hugged his parents and walked over to his friends.

Yuki was the first to notice the boy. "Jam!" She smiled as she said the nickname. "Guess what!! Guess what!!!"

Haniko looked over at Jamie. Her tiny heart felt off. "What Yuki?" Jamie placed his bag in a cubby. He saw other kids doing it so he thought that was what he was supposed to do.

"Looook!" Yuki his her small hands together and small little crystals started appering on her skin. "Daddy said it's a quirk!"

Jamie stared in amazement. He wanted a quirk. He hoped he had a quirk.

"I have one too." Haniko whispered. That's when Jamie noticed a small shadow hanging onto her. "I don't like it. Bird dad said it's like his quirk. A dark shadow..."

Jamie poked her cheek. "Smile Hani." Haniko couldn't help, but smile.

"Okay class time for school!" The teacher spoke and she handed papers to everyone. When Jamie got his he realized it was a color sheet. He smiled a little and the day continued on.

---

J

amie listened to his teacher read about a pig and spider and his throughts started drifting. He looked out the window feeling like something was different. For some reason he felt panicked and something he couldn't descibe.

When he looked out the classroom window he saw a someone he didn't recognize across the street staring right at him. They waved and gave him a small smile which for some reason made him look a little awkward.

Who was the person? They had a hood on and it covered most of their face.

But just like that as the man left he felt sadness wash over him.

Sniff sniff. He looked over to Haniko to see she was crying. Why was she crying? "Hani-"

"I miss my daddies." She cried.