72

A/n: Important!!! In this chapter it keeps jumping between Bakugo/Todorki and the villains.
The villain part is in italics.
Bakugo and Todorki - normal
Villains - italics

He lets out a shaky breath before opening the door. "Hello Mother." Todorki looked at the woman who sat near the window just like the first day he visited. She gave him a sad smile and noticed the kid next to him and Bakugo.

"Shoto, who are these people?" Rei asked a little confused.

Shoto took in a deep breath before motioning to Jamie. "Th-this is my son, Jamie."

"Hi!" Jamie waved and rushed over to his grandma.

"Jamie wa-"

"You're so pretty." Jamie whispered to her.

"Um thank you." Rei looked at Jamie and then Shoto. "He looks so much like you... Who's his mother?"

"Father actually." Bakugo corrected as he walked up next to Shoto. "I'm his other dad. Katsuki Bakugo."

"Oh." Rei nodded slightly. "He's spoken about you before." Bakugo looked a little taken back and glanced at Shoto. He talked about him? "He mentioned how you mostly care about yourself and how you think you will be the next number one hero."

Ouch mama Todorki...

"But." But? "He had also mentioned how once someone proves themselves you start to treat them as an equal. He says you are a good young man."

He did?

"I would like to speak with him alone." Rei looked at her son. Shoto looked nervous, but nodded and ledt the room with Jamie. He quietly shuts the door behind him.

"Mrs. Todo-"

"Call me Rei." She told him. "You're family now. I want to talk to you about my son." She motioned for him to sit down.

"Yes Mrs- Rei." He replied before sitting across from her.

"You see I haven't been a good mother."

"Hey Shiggy! Where Ev?" Toga asked the pale blue haired male. "Lately she's always been hanging around you."

Shigaraki wanted to correct her something, but kept his mouth shut for once. The only people who knew was Twice and himself.

"He speaks about you all the time, more than his friends." Rei stated. "I believes he cares about you more then he lets people know."

"What do you mean?" Bakugo asked.

"Ev? Ev! Bipolar where ya at!" Toga kept looking for the long haird girl. "Hmm where could she be?"

"I believe he may like or even love you." Rei replied. That's when Bakugo heart leaped up his throat. He noticed the tired look in Rei's eyes.

"Oh." He let a tiny smile slip.

"Ev?" She opened the other female's bedroom door and almost dropped her knife from what she saw. "Everly...?"

Rei stood up and walked over to Bakugo. A weird look was in her eye. "Don't. Hurt. My. Son." Shs warned before giving him a smile. "You can let them back in. I want to see my grandson."

Toga took notice of the wig in Everly's hands that once covered the short brown hair. She took notice of the scars on Everly's chest. She also took notice of the bandaids on Everly's thighs. "Everly- I- what?"

Bakugo was scared shitless as he opened the door to let the door in.

Everly looked at Toga with a small amount of shock that quickly turned to an evil smirk. "Toga, call me Nicholas."