79

~(*_*)~ Suicide mention ~(*_*)~

"She's so weird."

"A crybaby."

"I heard her mom beats her."

None of it is true. None of it... But why does it hurt so much?

"Everly!" Jonah shook her. "What the hell were you thinking?! You could have died if I didn't show up!"

Nicholas quickly sat up which result with his head spinning. His bedroom door opened to reveal Spinner with a tray and soup. "You're awake, Shigaraki and Dabi brought you back. They said something about you passing out."

"Yeah, I guess that's what happened." Nicolas shrugged as Spinner handed him the tray of soup. "Where's Shi-"

"He's watching the kid for you." He states and starts to leave.

Nicholas looked down at his soup and stared at his reflection. He released a sigh and glanced at the scar on his lips. One out of many scars on his body, none self inflicted... Except for one. He looked around the rooma nd brought the color of his turtleneck down a little. He couldn't breath.

Shigaraki stared at the school deep in thought. Why was Nico so interested in the child? He didn't understand it.
"Hey." Dabi plopped down next to him on the same bench from before. "How's the kid?"

"Same like before." He muttered. "How's... How's Ni-"

"He's fine. Spinner saod he woke up." Dabi replied. "What do you think made him pass out like that?"

Shigaraki shrugged and kept an eye on Jamie, who at the moment was at recess. A few moments passed when he saw the boy shoved down. The two men stood quickly as a reflex. Shigaraki because he needs to make sure nothing happens to the child.

Dabi did for some unknown reason.

Jamie fell to the ground and he left like crying. He turned around and looked around to see a kid with blonde hair and red eyes.

The kid was laughing. "You got cooties!" They kept laughing. A few minutes ago Sya kissed Jamie on the cheek and then he was pushed. "You're also ugly."

Jamie felt tears prick his eyes. "He's also quirkless!" Shota, the boy who bullied his just days ago, mentioned.

Kids were still laughing from the cooties thing, but some started chatting about him nit having a quirk.  He looked around until he saw Yuki and Haniko. Haniko looked like crying and Yuki tried to get to him, but got pushed to the ground.

He was seeing red and stood up. A kid pushed him down again, and once more he stood up. "Shut up!"

Everyone stopped laughing and talking. Everyone was silent. Jamie's hands were in fists and his nostrils flared. A dark aura was coming off of the five year old. "Never. Touch. My. Friends." All the other kids beside Sya, Yuki, Haniko, and Jamie started crying.

Shigaraki looked at Dabi from his spot. "Nico was right..."

Dabi looked back. "That." He pounted at Jamie. "Is the same quirk as Nico's?"

"Only stronger." Shigaraki stated.