[5]

1 week later

"Mum I have to go."

"Fine. I'll just watch the movie by myself." I chuckle and hug her. "I'm sorry I'm sleeping round a friends. Plus dad is here." She chuckles and tickles my ribs which makes me jolt out of the hug. "I tOlD yOu To StOp DoInG tHaT!"

"No you didn't. I would've remembered if you did."

"..."

"Anyway I was joking sweetie. Go have fun."

I want to. I want to go hang out with my first ever friend so badly. But what if she loses it whilst I'm out? I'd have to come back and I wouldnt be able to sleep round his tonight... Maybe it's best I don't go...

"Actually I'll watch the movie with you-"

"Oh now you feel sad for me?"

"No I just-"

"Go. Leave. Have fun." Dad walks over and shoos me out before she starts yelling at me as I look at him with an anxious expression. "B-but it's probably better if I stay here so she doesn't-"

"She'll be okay Keiko. I can handle it if she forgets again. Go have fun."

"Okay... Just tell her to ring me if she gets worked up."

"I know I will." I hug dad and he ruffles my hair before I walk out of our apartment and count the stairs as I run down them. I run out the front door and over to the honking car before opening the car door and poking my head inside when I see Chan. "HeLlO~?" He chuckles at my funny voice and yanks me inside the van. "KIDNAPPING." He laughs and I look up confused when my head lands on someones lap. "Hello?"

"Hey." Minho chuckles as he sits me up and I look at bit shocked.

Minho came? Why did Minho come? He doesn't wanna hang out with me. Only Chan wants to hang out with me because we're both insanely weird and I've learnt that. But Minho isnt weird is he? I mean we're all weird but he's... He's like a celebrity. I mean I know they're all celebrities, Chan told me the other day that they're stray kids and I partially couldn't believe it because I hear their music everywhere. I just didn't recognise their voices and I haven't watched any of their videos. So why Minho? Ah! He doesn't really wanna hang out with me he just needs to go shopping on the way home probably. Or he just wants to hang out with Chan.

"Hellooo~? Keeiiii?"

"Mm?"

"Seatbelt."

"Oh. Yeah." I find my seatbelt and put it on when Chan pinches my ear. Or I thought it was Chan. It turns out it was Minho. "What's up?"

"IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU." I don't fall for it and grin as I look away. "Eh that makes one of us."

"Hey!" Chan chuckles and Minho wraps an arm around my neck. "Janddindifndbd- AAAA." He gives me a noogie before pushing my head and I pout as I feel the top of my throbbing head. "Ow."

"Don't annoy me then~" His words come out in a scarily warning tone. But I've always been one to press someones button. "Was that supposed to be scary~?"

"..."

"..."

"..." He bites my shoulder and I scream into laughter as he starts biting all of my shoulder and upper arm.

This isn't much of a punishment, it tickles and plus... Attention.

"HeLp!"

"Sorry man. You asked for it." Chan shrugs and I resort to payback as I bite Minho too. "AH!" He punches my thigh and I go to punch him too when he grabs my hand and bites my neck. "AaAhH!!" I stop fighting him as he sits up and sulk inbetween Chan and him. "Don't annoy me."

"DoN't AnNoY mE." He raises an eyebrow but I obviously don't see as I do some very fast self reflecting.

Maybe this is why I don't have any friends.

We get to our destination and I link my arm with Chans just because I'm clingy.

At this point into our friendship he knows more about me then my own parents do, and that's mainly because we've having phone calls every day and two phone calls a day if he's had a busy day and hasn't been able to message me. The only reason I feel comfortable even walking using Chan is because I know that he knows that me leaning on him isn't because I can't see but because I'm just clingy. And I don't want people to treat me differently just because I can't see because they do. I'm twenty years old and I've lived in the same house for sixteen years yet my parents still ask if I need help getting to my bedroom, the bathroom, they always pull out my chair for me at dinner like I don't have arms too, they didn't let me go to school and homeschooled me instead, they don't let me cook, they don't let me make my own drinks and I'm twenty years old. They do all that and I sneak out every night and go to work in a kitchen. The most dangerous place a blind person could be supposedly and I'm still alive so??? Anyway... What was I doing?

"Let's go watch a movie."

I can't. Unless I'm really close to the screen. And even then with a cinema screen it's too big for me to see all of it.

"Mmm I don't feel like a movie." Mimho sighs at Chan and looks at me. "What do you wanna do?"

"Uh... I don't mind."

"Hmm..." I space out and look at Chan when I hear his stomach grumble. "Let's go eat." I tug Chan and Minho follows. "Oh?"

"Yeah I smell KFC." Chan smiles and whispers into my ear. "Left and stairs, then right." I smile a tiny bit at the little bit of help that I actually needed and turn left before he pats my back and I take that as a queue to climb the stairs. Luckily we think on the same brainwave and I successfully make it to KFC. I feel comfortable getting a lot of food so Minho and Chan both think either one of them is going to pay because I now know they're famous, but as they're grabbing the food I pay with my card and then hop back over to them. "Les go."

"I gotta go pay."-Chan-

"No I can pay hyung."-Minho-

"I've already paid you weirdos." I take a bag and they both look at me shocked. I can only see Minhos shocked face but judging by the silence I can tell Chan is shocked too. "What? Is this not our bag of food? DID THEY FORGET MY ICE CREAM AND OREO KRUSHEM?"

"You didn't have to pay Kei, that's a lot of food we bought!"

"It's fine it's just food. Plus I need to repay you for letting me stay at your place when I was at the auditions." I adjust the food in my arms and smile content as I budge Minho's shoulder. "I'm sorry I'm so handsome that you have to stare." He fake vomits and I smile more before Chan ruffles my hair and I whine. "StOp~! Come on let's go back to your place before the food gets cold!"

"You're so cute!!" Chan viciously kisses my cheek and I just stand frozen at the sudden affection. "I am?" Minho scoffs and grabs my shirt before dragging me behind him and out of the  building.