[27]

I'M LATE. I'M LATE. I'M LATE. I'M LATE.

I burst into the production room and freeze when I see and hear all of the members of Stray Kidz jamming out.

And none of them noticed.

I let out a sigh and put my backpack down before walking over to the sofa and sitting down on the arm of the sofa next to Minho. He pats my thigh and I smile as I lean on his side and rest my arm around his shoulders. "How late am I?"

"Fifteen minutes." Minho can see my worried expression and rubs my thigh as he whispers back into my ear. "No one noticed anyway. They've been busy dancing to our songs."

"Oh." He smiles when he sees me relax and pinches my thigh. He chuckles at my shock but gets confused when he notices my pained expression. "I didn't pinch you that hard."

"I know... Just be gentle with me." He chuckles at my timid smile that hides the anxiety and gently rubs my thigh. "I don't do gentle." I grab his hand before he pinches me again and my voice comes out a lot more serious. "Just don't. Please hyung." He looks at me confused and stops trying to fight my hand. "Okay..." I move his hand off of my thigh so he puts his hand back on but I go to take it off again. "I won't do it again I promise." I let his hand stay this time and he gently strokes my thigh with his thumb as I go back to relaxing. "OH! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!"

"Like ten minutes ago now."

"OH." Everyone laughs at me and I smile as I lean forward. "Come on then." We all start working on their songs and somehow I end up being the head producer and being the one recording the vocals and placing them in the track. Everyone leaves except Chan and he sits down on a chair next to me. "Are you okay?"

"Mm."

"You look stressed."

"I am. It's a good kind of stressed though not bad." He smiles and scratches my head before handing me an envelope. "What's this?"

"Your months payment."

"N-no I dont want payment-"

"It's not up to me. You're working for us by being our co-producer and choreographer. JYP won't let you work for us unless it's official, that's just how things are." I sigh and then smile a tiny bit. "How much have I got then?" Chan chuckles at how fast my mood changed and I flick through the money before putting it down on the side. "Oof. Looks like you're coming to dinner with me." He chuckles and I smile as I sit forward and focus on the music again. "This first though." He smiles and focuses with me on the music.