[38]

"Is Kei with you Chris?"

"No he was at the hospital when I left."

"He's not here though and the receptionist said he checked out an hour ago."

"Are you sure he's not there?"

"I'm sure."

"...I think I know where he is."

"Where?"

"Uh... At the JYP entertainment building." Chan was hesitant to tell my father because he's heard stories of how my parents would never leave me alone if they heard I wanted to be an idol, but has to tell him because I should be in hospital. "Why would he be there?"

"Exercising probably..."

"I'm on my way."

"Wait-" Dad hangs up on Chan so he quickly leaves to go to the JYP building. Chan gets to the room I'm in just before my dad finds him and looks inside the room to see me talking to some people. He goes to walk inside when Chan grabs his wrist. "Wait a minute..." I smile as I dance Minho's part in 'I Am You' and dance better then Hyunjin and Felix because they've forgotten it. Dad watches confused as to why I like dancing so much and I keep the serious act on as I mouth Minho's lyrics to the recording vlive phone. I walk past the view and Hyunjin follows me.
(Vid is their Vlive. Watch all of it if you want because Kei is Minho. Kei's dad was watching through the door from 19:08-20:10)

"BYE BYE!!" I shout and the other two shout goodbye too before I end the vlive. I chuckle as I sit down on the floor and drink some water. "I thought I'd get attacked if I was in a vlive." Felix chuckles as he sits next to me. "No everyone likes you!"

"That and because you introduced me as the choreographer and not a friend."

"Huh?" Hyunjin takes my bottle and sips some. "Well it's more of a business format then. Leaves less room for harassment then introducing me as a friend would be."

"Oh. I just introduced you as that randomly." I chuckle at Felix and jump up straight. "LET'S GO AGAIN."

"NoOoOo! I'm TiReD!!"

"Sit down!" Hyunjin pushes me onto the sofa and I burst into laughter at them both being babies. "Oh come on~! I'll you both KFC if you play with me?" I give them puppy eyes just when a chuckling enters the room. I look towards it and smile when I see Chan. "Hyung tell them to dance more!"

"YEAH DANCE MORE YOU TWO." I chuckle and Chan sits down next to me. "I don't think your dad cares about you dancing."

"No he does. He'd grab me straight away and throw me into a river."

"Your dad doesn't want you dancing?"-Felix-

"Mm. My parents don't even let me cook let alone dance around them."

"Well your dad was outside the door watching you and asked me if you wanted to be an idol so I told him you did and told him you're good at singing and producing songs too and he didn't look annoyed or anything."

"Did he say anything?"

"He said you turned out better then he thought you would."

"Wow that's a bit harsh."-Hyunjin-

"ArE yOu KiDdInG mE?! ThAt'S tHe NiCeSt ThInG hE's EvEr InDiReCtLy SaId To Me AbOuT mY dReAmS!" Hyunjin chuckles when my accent peeks out and I jump up. "OKAY NOW I REALLY WANNA GO AGAIN. LET'S PRACTICE." They all whine like babies as I put on another song and make them practice with me.