[58]

"Wake up hyung... Minho... Wake up-!" He drags me into his bed and I tickle him. "AH!" I chuckle and get out of his bed before tapping his belly. "Wake up! Channie wake up!"

"Mm." I wall over to him and blow on his ear which makes him jolt away. "Wake up."

"Mm." Neither of them get up or try to be awake so I lose it for a second because I need to be leaving now and I can't leave until they're all awake. "WAKE UP!!" They both sit up like robots and I speak as I grab some clothes for them. "Wake up!"

"I'm awake."

"Mmme too."

"Get changed and wake up the others." I chuck the clothes at Chan and he falls back when they hit his face. I smile and walk over to Minho. "Thank you for the mini donuts."

"MmYou eat them all they're all for you."

"Are you sure?" He nods. "Thank you. Get dressed."

"It's weird seeing you up this early." He pats my head even though I'm the one awake and I chuckle. "Get dressed sleepy head." I put the clothes on his lap and Chan scoffs at me. "Wot?"

"You chucked mine at my face!"

"Yeah? Your face deserved it."

"How?"

"It called me ugly." He laughs and I pat his head too. "GeT cHaNgEd ChAnNiE hYuNg!"

"OkAy TiNy ChIlD."

"Tch." He's the one that giggles like a child after copying my accent as I walk to the door. "GET CHANGED AND WAKE UP THE OTHERS." I walk out of the bedroom and get in a van with the other behind the stage workers like stylists or makeup or sound people. We all get on a plane and once we're in the air I get a message from Minho.

Kitty:
Did you eat the donuts?

Me:
No I had to leave

Kitty:
Just eat them on the plane then

Me:
They're in my suitcase

Kitty:
KEI WHY WOULD YOU PUT THEM IN YOUR SUITCASE?

Me:
ITS FINE ILL JUST EAT THEN WHEN I LAND

Kitty:
Tch

~

I frown at his text and decide to play on him now that he literally can't attack me.

Me:
Oh really?

Kitty:
Hm?

Me:
You're trying to TCH me?

Kitty:
I just did TCH you

Me:
Hm

Kitty:
What're you hm-ing at?

Me:
You