[67]

"Kei! Did you get it?"

"I did." I hand Seungmin a bag and he takes it with a smile. He goes to hand me some money but I walk past him with my arms full. "It's fine. It didn't cost much."

"Wh- But- Are you sure?"

"Yup." I walk into my bedroom and put the clothes I bought into my drawers before laying down on my bed and sighing into my pillow. Seungmin goes inside and I try to speak to him as he puts his robe away. "Seungmin?"

"Yeah?"

"Can... You... Can you... I..."

"You okay?" He peeks up at me and scoffs when he sees me half asleep. "You want me to wake you up?" I nod. "When?"

"An... An hour?"

"Okay." I have the nap I was wanting but it only ends up being thirty minutes long because Hyunjin and Minho start fighting. "IT WASN'T ME HYUNG!!"

"IT WAS YOU LAST TIME!!"

"What was him last time?"

"He rang my phone whilst I was playing a game."

"It was just a game though right?"

"Yeah but I didn't pause it before he rang me!!"

"Did you ring him?" Hyunjin grins and I speak half asleep still. "Okay Minho sit down and Hyunjin make him some ramen."

"What?!"

"IM NOT-"

"YOU BOTH WOKE ME UP AND I HAVEN'T SLEPT PEOPERLY IN WEEKS, NOW YOU MAKE HIM SOME FUCKING RAMEN AND MINHO SIT YOUR ASS DOWN N O W!!" They both shut up and quickly do as I say with shocked expressions. I climb down from my bed and Minho anxiously speaks. "Why don't you get some more sleep?"

"And let you two fight and disrupt me again? Plus I need to make sure he doesn't put chocolate sauce in your ramen." Minho smiles and hugs my back as I walk out and into the lounge. "Ooo someone's grumpy." I glare at Chan and he chuckles at me so I walk over to him and sit down on the floor next to him. Minho makes me some coffee and I watch Chan and Felix play Uno silently. "Do you want to play too?"

"I don't know how."

"But you're watching us play?"

"The colours are nice." I rub my eyes and Chan chuckles. "Where are your glasses?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know that too?"

"I'm lost. Help." He smiles and strokes my hair as I space out. "They're on the chest of drawers. You fell asleep with them on so I put them there." Minho speaks as he hands me a cup of something. "Oh." I sip it and he goes to hug my side but I move away from him. He scoffs and I smile before resting my head on his shoulder. He starts to realise a bit better with how I work and I start spacing out as I sip my drink and watch the TV colours. Everyone starts to go off and do their own things so I'm left on the lounge floor still because I can't decide on what to do. "What you doing Kei?"