[15]

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Its better then me Hyunjin." I smile and he let's out a relaxed sigh. "Thank you for helping me." He hugs me and I smile sadly as I rest my chin on his shoulder. "You don't need to thank me. It's my pleasure." He smiles as he pulls out of the hug. "Let's go! I'll buy us dinner tonight and then we can chill in the lounge."

"I can't I've gotta stay here."

"Hm?" He looks at me confused. "I'm gonna practice a bit." He smiles. "Okay. Don't stay too late though it's already eight at night."

"I know stinky." He frowns when I flick his forehead and I smile endearingly. "I'll see you later."

"Bye!" He leaves so I go straight back to dancing different kpop choreos before someone knocks on the door. I pause the music as they come inside and the person comes over to me and bows. "Excuse me, are you a trainee here?"

"Uh no I'm a friend of someone that works here."

"Are you well known anywhere?"

"No...? Why?"

"Oh. I'm sorry- My name's Moon and I'm a trainee here but me and two of my friends that aren't trainees are doing a talent show. All of the trainees near me are rude and think doing a girl groups choreo is bad but I saw you dancing twices likey so I was wondering if you'd be willing to help? If we won you'd get a quarter of the prize money? It's next week."

"I'd be dancing and singing?"

"If you can?"

"I can... I'd need the song."

"Oh. Here. Everything weve done so far with the song and dance is on this USB and here's my phone number too." He writes his phone number on my hand and hands me the USB. "Please think about it."

"Okay I will."

"Thank you." Moon bows again before walking out and I look at the USB in my hand. I plug it in to the computer plugged into the stereo and smile at the song they've picked.

Psycho by Red Velvet. There's a slot empty in the vocals though for someone. I guess that would be me if I decided to help...

I finish listening to the song and put the USB in my pocket before cleaning everything up and walking out. I walk over to a water fountain and see Moon filling up a water bottle once I'm next to him. "Is the venue decided yet?"

"O-oh yeah it is. Were supposed to a practice session tomorrow at the stage at 6fam just to get the layout and to sort out mics and visualise..."

"You can't do that without a near finished product of the audio."

"I know..." He sounds stressed and I sigh as I turn away. "I already know the choreo so do you want my help?" He nods quickly at the authority coming from me and I turn back to him. "Tell the others to be at this water fountain by 5am, no excuses, and ready to practice." He smiles at me and nods. "But what about the recordings part?"

"I'll go record my lines and finesse the song a bit. You can choose whether you like it or not don't worry."

"Thank you for helping us."

"It's fine. Have you sorted out the theme and costumes?"

"Not yet. We didn't think we'd even be performing."

"Well you are." He smiles and I pat his shoulder. "Remember 5am." He nods before I walk off and go to the room Chan said I could use for singing and song making. It takes me a little while to set it up and by the end of me finally setting up the equipment I'm even more exhausted then I was before. I record the little lines I have in the song and do some adlibs before finishing up the final product and finally heading home at two in the morning. The quiet hurts my ears as I walk inside so I walk into Chans bedroom and see him awake on his laptop.