[3]

"Hello, my name's Jeon Keiko and I'm twenty years old." I give a nice greeting as I bow and they smile. "Hello! It says here you'll be singing for us?"

"Yes, um... I've never really been to an audition before so is it okay if I sing something I wrote...?"

"Go ahead." I clench my jaw and put on the instrumental I made on my phone and sing to it as I close my eyes.

...

"Can you dance at all?"

"I can- Uh do you want me to dance something?"

"Yes please. You can plug your phone in if you'd like."

Yeah if I can fucking find the stereo station.

I think about walking around to find it but save myself the embarrassment. "I can't dance right now actually I'm sorry."

"Oh. That's okay."

Nope that was even more embarrassing.

"Well keep your phone charged for any updates and thank you for coming."

"Thank you." I bow to them before walking to the direction of the door and walking out cautiously. I see someone sort of in front of me to my right and walk to the left slightly. I assume I'm going the right direction and walk through a door. "Um... Excuse me?"

OH. IS THIS A ROOM?

"UH SORRY."

"Are you lost?"

"Yeah..."

"I'll show him out. We've already met."

"We... You took me to the cafe! ...Wait why are you here?" He chuckles and pats my shoulder gently. "I work here." I walk after him as he starts walking. "Oohh."

"Are you auditioning?"

"Yeah I just had my audition."

"Oh sweet! How did it go?!"

"Shit." He chuckles and I sigh. "It always goes better then you think it does."

"I doubt it. He asked if I could dance for him and I said I couldn't right now and before that I sang weirdly because I forgot to warm up."

"He probably didn't hear it." He pats my head gently and I smile as I smack it away which makes him lay an arm around my shoulders instead. "AGH." He chuckles and let's go of my shoulders. "You don't like hugs? That's fine~"

...I don't know...

I haven't been hugged in years.

I just stay quiet with internal confusion and we walk outside the building. "Do you need help going somewhere?"

"Um..."