[59]

"Yo. Okay. So. We need some more plastic and wooden planks."

"I've got some plankos. Bleh." I spit them out at Minho in the game and he chuckles. "Okay well don't throw them up on me." I.N chuckles and copies me as he also spits out some planks at Minho. Chan and the others landed here in Japan this morning and after the concert Chan decided it was a good time to give me a laptop he bought for me. It took him an hour of arguing and a lot of nearly thrown chairs before I accepted it and that's only because he set up Raft for me which meant he also gave me a headset and mouse and said that if I didn't play with him and team then they'd be sad.

...

And I don't want any of then to be sad so I have to.

But I'm fucking exhausted and I feel physically sick.

"Um... Okay what do I need to do?"

"Well we could always use more wood."

"Okay..." I see a barrel in the water far away and jump off. "KEI THE SHARK- THE SHARK KeI!!"-Han-

"It's fine it's fine- Ow." I grab the barrel quickly and swim back. "I'm dying."

"WeLl YeAh A sHaRk JuSt BiT yOuR tOeS."-Hyunjin-

"Ah. Oh well. I got wood." I snicker at myself and Chan hits me in the game. "Oi." He chuckles and I give Minho the wood again and just stand near him as I take off my headphones and rub my eyes when I start seeing stars. I grab a bottle of water from the fridge and drink a mouthful before sitting back down. "Kei~ Keiko~ I need some meeeeaaaatttt~ Gimme your meaatttt~"

"Nein."

"I nEeD fOoD!"

"I dOn'T hAvE aNy MiNhO- GAH!" I pass out in the game and everyone bursts into laughter and chaos. "WhY dIdN't YoU sAy AnYtHiNg?!"

"I WAS THIRSTY ChAnGbIn."

"DiD yOu DrInK sEa WaTeR?!"

"WHAT OTHER WATER IS THERE?!"

"WE HAVE A PURIFIER FULL OF CLEAN WATER KEIKO!" They all yell at me whilst laughing and I just sigh when they're all done yelling in my ears. "Here you dummy." Felix chuckles as he hands me a water bottle with water in it and I drink it as I speak innocently. "ᴵ ᵈᶦᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵈ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ." He chuckles. "Do you need some food too?"

"ʸᵉʰ."

"Here you go Kai." I take the shark steak and eat it quickly before I die again. I go even more quiet as I start spacing out. "Kei. Did you lose connection or something?"

"Hm?"

"Oh, no you're here."

"Wh... What?"

"Let's go. We're at an island."

"Oh... Guys I'm gonna go for a bit..." I speak quietly because I feel bad and they all make sulky noises. "You feeling okay?"

"Yeah... Just... Yeah."

"Get some sleeps."-Chan-