[9]

I glance at Minho and see him looking at me so I look away quickly and put some noodles in the bowl in front of me. "Wait for the sides Kei!"

"Oh."

They aren't eating yet? Fuck.

"Sorry." Chan ruffles my hair as he sits down next to me and slides the noodles in my bowl back into the pot. "Oi." He scoffs and i pout. "I was gonna leave it."

"You claimed the three noodles that were in your bowl?"

"Damn right! No one else touch them they're my three noodles-" Minho grabs me in a headlock as everyone laughs and I wine as he gives me a noogie. "AaAoOwW."

"I'M GONNA EAT YOUR NOODLES NOW!"

"NoO!!" He slaps my bare thigh and I lean away from him as I fake cry. "AaAaAaAa!" I rest my head on Chans thigh as he sips his drink.

This is normal then?

He slaps my thigh again. "YOU BITCH-" I kick him off of his chair and he stands up ready to fight so I fall out of my chair and run away. I see his blurry figure running after me and giggle in panic as I run into his bedroom and rolls under his bunk bed without knowing it's his. He walks inside as I'm still praying he doesn't find me with my eyes shut before he yanks my feet and wacks me in the balls. "Jsksnejnd." I curl in a ball with my arms between my legs and he slaps my back. "OoWw!!!"

"Don't piss me off next time."

"Shut up." He raises an eyebrow and I look at him with a glare before kicking his crotch and bolting out of the room as he bolts behind me. "RUN LITTLE BOY!"

"HELLLPP!!" The others just watch with widened eyes but don't help as I open the front door and he straight up pulls me by my hood back into the apartment. I bite his wrist and he storms over as I run over to the lounge and grab a cushion before throwing it at him. He blocks it so I throw the other one at him before he tackles me onto my floor and I cough a little at the pain in my back. We start wrestling just simply to try and get on top of the other person. He can tell I'm actually trying as hard as I can to push him off of me by my arms that are shaking but I can't even move his arms a cm. "Are you really trying?"

"NO."

"Why are your arms shaking then?"

"EEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I push him off with my legs and smile all proud of myself before he wraps an arm around my neck in a cheek hold but doesn't actually choke me. "I hate you."

"Stop fighting. Food is done." Minho let's go for the food so I get up and I push him off of his seat when he sits down. "Kei- MiNhO!" He sweeps my feet out from underneath me causing me to wack my head on the ground. "BOTH OF YOU STOP FIGHTING AND SIT DOWN!!"

Wow I'm dizzy. Oh no.

I sit up and blank out. "Come on dinner." I sigh and Chan strokes my fringe of my face. "Fight him after breakfast." I sigh harder as I get up and he chuckles. "Woah have you always had tattoos?" I look over at the voice(pic) and guess that its Han.

 "Woah have you always had tattoos?" I look over at the voice(pic) and guess that its Han

"Yeah."

"What are they?"

"My mum and dads date of birth."

"AWE YOU'RE SO CuUuUtTeE!"

"See you think that." I sit down and continue. "But it's just so I don't forget their birthdays." Han laughs and I continue. "But it still doesn't work because I end up forgetting what the day is anyway." He laughs harder and nods as he holds out his hand. I hold the blurry hand and he fist bumps me after as he speaks through laughter. "My memory is shit too~" I smile. "Not as bad as my mums I bet." He laughs harder but Chan who knows that my mum has early onset dementia just frowns. I wait until I hear everyone eating just to he sure before grabbing some kimchi and then grabbing some noodles with it and shoving it all in my mouth.

Kimchi ramennnnnn.

My favourite.

I cross my legs underneath me and stuff my face with some chicken ham and more noodles. Minho scratches my head gently as I stuff my face and I just continue cutely enjoying the food. Food makes everything better and so that means I've completely forgotten about our fight earlier.