[33]

What?

"We originally weren't looking for another member but I think you'd fit in well as you're already a part of their friend group."

What?

"What do you say?"

WHAT?

"Like my friends? That Stray Kidz?"

"Yes."

"Does Chan-Hyung want another member?"

"I'll tell him if you want me to-"

"I can tell him."

"Is that a yes?"

"...I need to think about it?"

"Of course. You have a week."

I have a week? Just a week?

"Okay... Thank you." I walk out of the room and smile a tiny bit.

This is great though! Me and the others are already friends and we love dancing together so this is perfect!!

I run down to the practice room and try to be sensible again.

I need to talk to Chan about it first though before telling the others. I'M SO EXCITED.

I feel a bit dizzy towards the end of practice and Chan hands me his bottle of water. "Oh. I've got my own."

"Then drink some you hooligan." I chuckle and chuck his back at him. "I'm not thirsty meanie pants." He looks at me worried as I dry my forehead and tries to get everyone ready quickly. I walk over to him as hes drinking some water. "Can I speak to you?"

"Um will it take long?"

"Probably."

"Weve got to go film some of the music video for God's Menu in five minutes."

"It can wait."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah you have stuff to do. It can wait."

"Thank you." He ruffles my hair and they all say goodbye before running out, so I start learning one if their dances until I need to go home.
"Mum I'm home!"

"I made dinner just in time!"

"You made dinner?"

"Yeah I made us a roast dinner!" She sees me with pizza boxes in my hands and her mood drops. "Did I forget something again...?"

"No I was just trying to surprise you. Great minds think alike!" She smiles and kisses the side of my head before making a disgusted face. "You stink."

"Thank you."

"What've you been doing stinky?"

"Just working out with my friends."

Technically I'm not lying?