[41]

"Are you sure that's the song you uploaded?"

"Yeah why?"

"It says it's got a million views?" I look at Felix confused and sit closer to the TV.

That is my song... Why does it have so many views then?

"Maybe refresh the page?"

"Wait I wanna watch it and then we can refresh the page." I sit back down on the covers next to Chan and Minho andcross my arms in front of my chest. "It wasn't supposed to be uploaded yet." Chan chuckles at my excuse and pushes me over on the covers just when the song starts. I feel a hand on my back as I keep my face hidden and Minho sneaks his hand under my shirt and strokes my back gently as he watches.
(Vid is Kei's song.)

"You made that? All of it? You made that?"

"Mm."

"Why are you embarrassed Kei that's awesome!!" I.N flops on my back and I chuckle a tiny bit. "It shouldn't have even been uploaded yet."

"Wait so you did the animation and everything? You drew that?"-Minho-

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell us you could draw!!"-Minho-

"Well it never came up! We're in the middle of eating dinner and oh by the way I like to draw." He chuckles and pushes I.N down on my back. "Aondkefjw-"

"No wonder it has a million views!!"

"But I don't even have a thousand YouTube subscribers!"

"Yes you do! It says here you have two million subscribers!!"-Han-

"...Your TV's broken. I don't have that many. I have like a hundred subscribers." Han refreshes the page and I sit up and scooch forward so I can see the TV.

Two million point five subscribers?

"See?! It's going up!" They all chuckle as I freeze completely with a confused expression and Chan throws a cushion at me. "They liked your music Kei is that so hard to believe!?"

"Uh yeah actually considering I'M NO ONE? How did they even find me? This is blasphemous." He chuckles as I go on my phone and hugs my waist before I can call people in a fit of confusion. "Because you were in our Vlive probably. It doesn't matter just soak it in."

"I don't wanna." He trips me up and I fall over onto a very thick and soft duvet. "Ow." Chan scoffs and I start spacing out again.

How do that many people like my channel? I should give them something they'll like then right? Most of the people that were subscribed before were there for dance covers or little guitar songs-

"Ooo you play the guitar?"

"Yeh."

"Let's see how good you are!" Han clicks on a video and I sigh as I sit up.
(Vid. Imagine it's Kei.)

"You're a youtuber."

"No I just post little snippets of stuff."

"Why'd you post that then?"

"Someone commented on my video saying how basically I'm only good because I have an expensive guitar and how they can't sound like me because their guitar is cheap. So that was the nicest thing I could think about doing in response." They chuckle and I look at Han confused. "So you all want to know everything about that guitar review sort of video but when you hear a song I made in Japanese it's completely normal?" They all smile or chuckle at my confusion and Minho throws a cushion in my face and Felix puts on a movie. We all focus on the movie and then Felix pauses it ten minutes in. "What are you doing?"

"Kei can't see any of this, it's not fair."

"It doesn't matter. He's fast asleep." Felix smiles when he sees me curled in a ball with some covers over me and my head on Minho's lap. "Plus he's told me before that he doesn't mind." Felix feels a bit better about it and Han snatches the remote from him before pressing play on the movie again. I roll over and hide my face in Minho's belly so he puts a pillow on his lap under my head so I'm way more comfortable.