[37]

I'm in the hospital?

Mum.

Dad has work.

I need to help mum.

"Kei- Hey hey sit back down."

"I need to see mum she-"

"Your dad is with her don't worry." Chan slowly layers me back down as I look at him half asleep. "You should be at work..."

"I have a day off coincidentally."

"...You shouldn't be with me..."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm a terrible random person." Chan gets confused as I pass out and kisses my forehead. He sits back on the chair next to me as I sleep and wake up an hour later even more confused. "Hyung?"

"Mm?" He closes his laptop and I sit up quickly. "Do you know of my mum is okay?" He puts a hand on my thigh. "She's perfectly fine Kei. Your dad is with her."

"Okay... W-why am I in the hospital? Why does my body hurt? Why are you here?"

"The doctor said you had alcohol poisoning, and your body probably hurts because they had to flush out all of the alcohol." Just the thought of it makes the sleeping sickness rise up. "I'm gonna puke. I need a- Help-" He hands me a bowl just in time before I vomit into it and cough at the pain spreading throughout my neck.

Why does it all hurt so badly?!

"Here." I take Chans cup of water gladly and gulp half of his bottle down to get rid of the acid taste and try to help the pain. "Why does i-" I cough again when it hurts too much to speak and he strokes my back. "That was a part of the flushing..." I finish my coughing fit and my eyes go teary as I look at the bowl of puke. "What's wrong?"

"Where do I put this~?"

"I'll take it-"

"No it's gross~!"

"I can put it in the bin over there Kei. It's just puke." He takes the bowl from me and I sink into my hands when he turns his back. "What's wrong sleepy cub?"

"I want food~ But I can't eat because of my throat~ And I was fired~ And I don't have any money because I just bought so much alcohol and now this is all happening because of the alcohol~! Everything's wrong~!!" He strokes my hair and I sob into my hands. "I can get you some jello?" I shake my head and he hugs my side. "How did I fuck myself over this much?"

"Because you're a genius Kei." I chuckle a tiny bit and he smiles as I wipe my tears away. "Can I sleep more?"

"It's suggested."

"Im gonna sleep some more..."

"Good." I lay down on my side and he squeezes me for a couple of seconds before sitting back in his chair. "Are you staying here?"

"Until you're ready to leave."

"But you have a job Chan... A very busy one. SHIT AND I HAVE TO TEACB YOU ALL-"

"No you don't. Not for a couple of days."

"Yes I do-"

"No. You don't. Go to sleep, if something happens I'll wake you up."

"Okay... Hyung?" I close my eyes as I hug the pillow under my head. "Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Kei." He pats my messy hair as I fall back to sleep and I immediately hug the bed sheets again and curl in a ball as I yawn, which coincidentally sounds like a tiny rawr.

Wolf:
Guys Kei just yawned and it sounded like a tiny lion cub trying to rawr
He is literally a baby lion

Squirrel:
🥺

Cat:
Is he doing okay?

Wolf:
Sort of
He had a moment but I think it's the painkillers just wearing off

Cat:
Okay
Me and Felix are gonna be over in an hour

Wolf:
Can you guys bring him some McDonalds?

Koala:
Sure! What does he want?

Wolf:
I have no clue
He just cried because he was hungry amongst other things and got even sadder when I said he could have jello so he needs food 😅

Koala:
Well get him some tasty stuff!

Wolf:
No special sauce though
Anything sharp like ketchup will hurt his throat probably

Cat:
On it👌

Wolf:
Thank yoouuuuuuuu