[40]

I chuck my coat on Minho's face and everyone watches amused as I jump on top of him and start tickling him. "STOP HANGING UP ON ME UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!"

"WHATjehiejebIajnzjsuJWAnNDBS." Minho bursts into laughter as I tickle him and everyone expects him to attack me when I stop but he just lays back chuckling to himself as I storm over to the coat hooks and throw my cost on them. I sigh and pick up my coat when it obviously falls and put it on there properly. I walk back over and Minho grabs my waist before pulling me onto his lap and hugging my back. I start slipping away into sleepy land when Minho pats my belly and moves me off of his lap. I sit up straight and look at Chan with mixed feelings.

If I-

"You okay?"

"Hm?"

"You're tired."

"No-" Chan hugs me into him and I frown. "AwE iCkLe BaBy Is TiReD!"

"I'm NoT a BaBy!"

"AWWWEEEE." I sigh and Chan smiles as he ruffles my hair and goes into baby mode.

So what am I supposed to do? Continue on? Not telling them that I was given a chance to join their group? I mean I have to. I feel weird keeping something from Chan for this long.

"Stop being a baby for a sec." Chan looks at me with a cute confused face and I smile as I anxiously lead him into his bedroom.

Changbin's in here...

Dammit.

I sigh and Chan tackles me on Felix's bed. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MEEEEE?!"

"NoThInG!" He sits on top of my waist and I pout as I look up at him. "This isn't fair. You workout."

"You do too. Not my fault you just do cardio."

"I workout so I don't get fat, not to get ripped." He chuckles and pokes my stomach. "What do you want?"

"You're the one that dragged me in here!"

"Yeah but Changbin is in here."

"Changbin get out."

"Hey!" I smile as Changbin sulks and walks out and Chan brings my attention back to him when he scratches my sides gently. "Tell me."

"Uh... I-I want your opinions on a song I've wrote?"

THE SONG?! THAT'S EVEN WORSE THEN CONFRONTING HIM ABOUT THE GROUP THING! ALTHOUGH MAYBE NOT WORSE NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT BUT I STILL DON'T WANT TO DO THAT!!

"Oooo okay." He gets off of my waist so I grab my laptop and headphones with shaky hands. He can see how nervous I am and sits down on top of the covers that are now claimed as mine. "You don't have to show me if you don't want to Kei."

"I... I want to. Just don't give me any feedback." He chuckles a tiny bit. "I won't say a thing-"

"FUCK I JUST UPLOADED IT TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL."

"HOW?"

"MY LAPTOP IS HAVING A FIT, I TOLD YOU I NEEDED A NEW LAPTOP." I take out the external hard drive and just punch the laptop base at full force. "KeI!" I let out a relaxed sigh and he looks at me thoroughly shocked and amused. "That was your laptop!!"