[44]

!! WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD !!

"AhH hYuNg GeT oFf." I panic and Minho sits up on my lap as I cover my face. He realises what's wrong and gets off of my lap quickly before wacking my face with a pillow. "YOU'RE SO DIRTY MINDED!"

"I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING-!" He wacks my face again before walking out and I quickly disappear into the bathroom as Minho hides in his bedroom and starts blanking out. I also blank out as I sit on the toilet lid and rest my head back on the bathroom wall. I twitch a bit because of how sensitive I am and I whine quietly as I palm the bulge in my crotch.

I wish morning wood wasn't a thing. It's so annoying!

I hide my face under my hoodie as I pull down my bottoms and cringe when I put my two fingers in my mouth and use the bit of saliva on my fingers to make jacking off go faster. I start sliding my hand up and down and keep my eyes closed to imagine someone else doing this for me. But all I can think of is Minho.

Minho...

Minho, stroking me? M-

I get shivers and quickly stop when I realise that just got me even more turned on.

Me thinking about Minho stroking me, made me more turned on? Why? He's not... A girl... But... I mean I know he's hot... But I also know Chan is hot and thinking about him stroking me just grosses me out. But thinking about Minho doing it... why?! Why does it turn me on so much?!

I start stroking myself faster as I hang my head and slide my hand up my chest gently. I make myself shiver and breathe shake and faster as I gently play with my right nipple. I'm a hot mess as I get closer and have to force my hand over my mouth whilst my arm is under my hoodie still. My hips twitch up and I shiver as I cum all over my faint six pack. A whiney moan quietly comes out behind my hand trying so desperately to stay quiet. I pant through my nose as I lay my head back and pant normally through my mouth.

Why did that turn me on so much? ...Oh my god I'm so tired now.

I relax into my spot before remembering what I just did and cleaning myself off. I walk into the lounge and sit down next to Chan in a very strange mood as I hug his right arm and rest my head on his shoulder. "What's up?" I shrug and clown my eyes again. "You slept for a whole twenty-four hours."

"Mm..."

"That's nothing new?" I shake my head and Hyunjin scoffs. "How can you even sleep for that long?!" I stay quiet because I know the answer will only dampen the mood and he pokes my cheek. "Hey. Answer me fluffy!"

"Hyunjin?"

"Yes?"

"No."

"UGH!" I smile as he flops on my side and kiss the top of his head. "You're the fluffy Hyunjinie." He pouts as I stroke his hair before Chan grabs my hips and starts tickling them. "NO YOU'RE THE FLUFFY!!"

"AaAahHhHh!!" He laughs as I roll off of the sofa and away from them both. "Baby." Seungmin Pat's ky head and I raise an eyebrow. "I'm not a baby, you are." He squeezes my cheeks and I look away from him as I lift up my chin and shout. "I'm not a baby!!"

"Okay okay I believe you." Chan plays into it and I frown as he strokes my hair. He chuckles when he sees my death glare and slowly stops stroking my hair. "Okayyy~" I get up and walk into Minho's bedroom before walking over to him on his bed and sitting down. "What are you doing?"

"Sitting with you whilst the others are being annoying."

"But Kei I'm-" I huff and lay down next to him as he looks at me anxiously. "Kei?"

"Mm?"

"Nothing. I'll be back." He leaves and I sigh again as I sit up.

Did it freak him out? I mean it's not my fault he jumped on me...

I see him walk back in and he sits down in front of me as he goes on his phone. "Hyung."

"Mm?"

"...Hello?"

"I'm listening~"

"HELLOOOOOO?"

"WHAT?" He looks at me finally and I smile. "How was the movie?" He smiles. "It was really cool. Thank you."

"It's oka- Okay." He kisses my forehead which makes me choke on my words for some reason. He chuckles at me stuttering and goes to tease me when their new manager walks inside panicked. "I'M SORRY I'M LATE BUT WE HAVE TO GO NOW."

"Oh. I didn't think you were late. If anything you're early."

"No I was told to pick you up earlier then the original time."

"Oh. I gotta get my shoes on then." He gets up and the manager apologises again before running out to the other bedroom. I get up and walk over to a Chan that's rushing around. "I'm gonna go-"

"Wait why? You can come with us if you want?"

"No it's fine. I'm too funny, I'd distract you all. He agrees." I point to their new manager who's chuckling at me and Chan smiles. "Okay but we're hanging out later."

"You all have recordings to do later."

"Shit we do... Okay but tomorrow we can-"

"Hyung it's fine. I'll see you some when..."

Now I'm making myself sad? Great...

"Soon you dummy. I'm not busy forever." I force a chuckle and hug him as I talk. "I'll see you later."

"Of course. Have fun." He pats my head before I walk over to the front door and put on my shoes and coat. "Oh wait, do you need a lift?"

"No I can walk."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure. Bye!"

"Bye bye!" I chuckle at I.N and Chan waves before I walk out and walk home.