[49]

TRIGFER WARNING : MENTIONS AND SCENES OF VIOLENCE

"Are you okay?"

"I haven't drank."

"Kei that wasnt what I asked..."

"..."

"Of course it's good."

"..."

"Did today go okay?"

"Hm?"

"The funeral?"

Right... The one I didn't go to.

"You didn't forget right?" He chuckles anxiously. "I didn't..."

"Did it go okay?"

"I don't know..."

"Kei?" He hears a bottle swig a I drop my arm with the phone in it as I down the rest of my drink. "Kei..." I forget I'm on the phone as I chuck the bottle in the bin before bumping into someone. Chan is just about to hang up and call me again to regain my attention when he hears someone speak through the phone. "Oi!!" I ignore the two guys and keep on walking before the one that I bumped into pushes me into the metal wall behind me and puts his hand around my throat. I rip his hand away from my throat and glare at him. "You cocky asshole!" He pulls my head down as he knees my face and I drop my phone as my head smacks back into the wall before he pushes me into the wall opposite me and kicks my side that was already badly bruised. I cry put in pain as I tense up before the second guy steps on my phone and makes sure it's fully broken. They keep on throwing me around and hitting me until I can't stand up or breathe anymore.
(Vid. Ignore the cut scenes.)

I shiver violently as I try to breathe but give up easily and close my eyes.

This is perfect.

So perfect.

If I die then I won't have to live without them.

They take my wallet before running off and I stay passed out on the floor all night until the person who's skating shop I was in front of calls an ambulance after ten minutes of trying to wake me up.