[48]

2 weeks later

"Do you want any help today? We can all come and help move the stuff if you want?"

"I only have a couple suitcases."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Thank you." Minho frowns at my blank tone. "Kei you know we're all here for you... If you want us to come with you tomorrow to your parents-"

"No I don't. Thank you. Goodbye." I hang up before I get upset in front of the taxi driver and put my stuff in the car. It drives me to the hotel I'm staying at where I have a very tiny room that I shove my suitcases into. My dads brother Lucas starts ringing me again but I just let it ring out and fall onto my small single bed. Lucas won't stop ringing me so I finally answer his phone call after a week of him trying to get through. "Kei?" I curl in a ball and mute my phone. "Please speak to me... I know it's hard because he was my brother and she was my sister in law..."

"Was~" I sob as he continues speaking. "If you're listening then you need to know that you can come and live with me if you want to. I would be glad to have you live with me."

"Was~!!"

"Please don't forget about the funeral. It's tomorrow at one in the evening. I can send a taxi to where you're staying if you need transportation?" I wail into my pillow and Lucas sighs. "I know you're listening... Please don't do anything irrational... I know it's hard and I know the kind of thoughts that are going through your head but please try to stay strong. Things will get better I promise... I have to go Kei... I'll see you tomorrow? ...Okay... Sleep well." He hangs up reluctantly as I continue crying into my pillow until I pass out from a multitude of problems.