Chapter 53:Tis the Season

Fresh's POV a few months later

I slowly wake up, feeling someone or something on me. I open an eye to see Deccy snuggling up against me. I smile and wrap my arms around him. He nuzzles his head against me, letting out soft snores. He opens an eye and looks at me. His face lit up and his cheeks glowed.

"Mornin' Deccy Dec."I say, but then glance out a window

It's dark out.

"Or...night. Guess we slept in."I say

He kisses my cheek. I glance at him and grin as he shyly looks away.

"Good evening to you too."He says

I let go of him so he could get up.

"Whose room are we in this time?"He asks

I glance around the room. I chuckle.

"They brought you into mine again, Deccy."I say

The past few months have been full of pranks from everyone. It isn't even April. Our friends argue now that it's December that it isn't a bad thing, which it isn't. They've just been sneaking me into Deccy's room or Deccy into my room while we sleep. I don't mind and he's gotten used to it by now.

He chuckles. I sit up and put my cap on.

"I'll go chat with them."He says, tipping my cap over my eyes

I chuckle and he was gone when I lifted them back up. I reach out to grab my shades, only to find that they weren't there. I get out of bed, checking my room. I peek into the hall and see Deccy chatting with Error and our friends, my shades on his head. I shake my head, coming over. Error realizes what happened and laughs. Deccy looks confused as I sneaked up behind him.

"FrEsH cAuGhT oN fAsT, dIdN'T He?"Error chuckles

I snatch my shades off his head and put my cap on his head, angling it to cover his eyes, as well as give a kiss on the cheek in return. I stroll away before he could try anything.

"Yo gotta try better than that, Deccy.~"I say teasingly, then head to the outside of the raft

I glance around and see everyone enjoying themselves. Talking, playing, swimming, pranking, Science experimenting, etc.

I glance over to the "Creating Corner". It is a area set up for those who want to craft. Encre and Ink were painting, E!Pap was scrap-booking with S!Pap asleep beside him, Edge furiously getting supplies-calling himself The Great and Terrible Edge!Papyrus, greatest scrapbook supplier ever known-which is honestly sweet even though he wants it to be "intimidating". Classic!Pap is helping E!Pap, crafting little designs for the pages. Least to say, there were plenty of nyehehehe's to hear. And of course there were kids crafting and Felicia designing some new clothes or something on a row of manequins, each different sizes, heights or shapes so it could fit any of us. From as tall as E!Gasters, Papyruses or Fallacy to as short as lil Shino or Jasper in his bat form, she was prepared. I could hear her humming a tune as she sewed or struck the manequin with needles. She gets very festive.