Chapter 76:Amnesia and Horror

Lust's POV months later

"Hey! Get the fuck up!"A voice snaps, kicking me

I open the eyes and cough weakly. I look up and see a man standing over me.

"Get ready. You better be out in five minutes or else."He says

I nod. He leaves and I quickly get ready, coming out and hoping I was quick enough. The man smiles at me.

"Well done.....This time. Now, let's go and keep up."He says

"Y-Yes s-sir."I say, trying to keep up with his quick pace

He takes one look at me and frowns.

"Dim those eye-lights now. You look too hopeful. It's disgusting."He says

I nod, doing as he says. He puts his leg out in front of me, making me trip and fall. I hear bones crack when I hit the ground, followed by his laughter. I get up anyways, holding my arm and continuing to walk with him. I've learned what happens when I don't.....

I hear people whispering or gossiping as we walk by. Some pitied me, knowing my situation yet not daring to try to help, others had hope for me though. They spoke of two bandits traveling nearby that were righting the wrongs of the land and would save anyone in situations like mine, killing any jerk who tried to get in their way. Or were they knights? Or wanderers? Or criminals on a crime spree? It varied as from each person's telling but they all agreed that any situation with them may be better than my current one. I knew better than to ask about it. My leg still hurts from the last time I opened my mouth....

The man took me to the center of the courtyard. I do not know his name. I am not allowed to. I can only call him Sir while he can call me whatever he pleases. I can't even say my own actual name or I will get in trouble. He grabs me and I reluctantly look up at him.

"Do you recall what today is, Plum?"He says

I shake my head.

"M-My memory has been weak ever since last night's....events....."I say softly

"Well let me refresh it for you. It's our marriage. By sun-down we will be wed, you'll be mine and I'll get to do whatever I want with you! Isn't that great, Sugar?"He asks

I frown, I've been dreading this day.

"May I ask what you will want to do to me?"I ask

"No."He says

That told me that it will be nothing better than he has done to me. My eye-lights disappear, showing my distress and he noticed. And he was not happy when he did.

"What's with that look? You should be happy! I am the best fucking thing to happen to you, you ungrateful good-for-nothing pile of bones!"He snaps, shoving me to the ground roughly

I didn't say anything, looking up at him in fear. He is the worst thing to happen to me. He came closer. I knew what was coming and couldn't move to stop it. My body hurt too much. I shut my eyes, preparing for what's coming. My soul cried out for the only friend I could remember that could help me.

I want my Horror Bear!

"Hold it right there!"I hear a voice yell

I open my eyes to see his fist inches from my face but shaking and froze when that voice yelled. I look to see a blade inches from his face. Following the blade, it leads to a boy with blonde dyed green hair with green eyes and wore a cloak with simple clothes underneath. Behind him was a man with red hair and a red eye in sight, equipped with an axe.

 Behind him was a man with red hair and a red eye in sight, equipped with an axe