Chapter 23:Long Time No See!

*I realize that in some sense Bluescreen and Gradient are half brothers, so these two are from DIFFERENT timelines. So, if there is a sense of Gradient and Bluescreen ship, it is OK.*

A few weeks later

Bluescreen's POV

I walk to help out with a new tunnel. Jasper and the other kids made a house for Desire, PJ and Fresh. I arrive and am given the job to make the door frame for the tunnel. It will connect to the house closest, Swap!Geno or Swap!Reaper's home. All the other houses have tunnels so now once this one is done we will all be able to get together easier. I knock on the door. Desire is with Sprinkle right now, hanging out. Paperjam opens the door and allows me to enter with a smile. I glance at Fresh, who is sitting at a chair, leaning on a table. He holds a pair of shades saying ROFL in green and purple letters. He looks at it with a ton of care. His shades that he is wearing says nothing, just a bunch of question marks.

"He's been questioning some things."PJ tells me

"Oh!"I say, nodding

PJ goes upstairs. I go over to Fresh.

"Whose are those if you are wearing yours?"I ask

His shades change as he jolts. They say FUNK!  He looks at me and sighs.

"Wassup, Blueprint broseph. These are just a friend's pair.....That I'd like to return."He says

"What's their name?"I ask

"Deccy, bruh."He says

"Did something happen or did he give them to ya?"I ask

"Unfortunately, something unrad. Two unrad people werevery unrad and I was trying to think of some rad ways to change that."He says

"Ah, I see. I'm sure good will come. Now, we're gonna make a tunnel to connect your house."I say

"Sounds rad, broseph."He says

Then he goes back to staring at the shades. I smile and start making the frame for the door. By the end of the day, we finished.

A few days later, I went with Classic to get some food for recipes. We talk and everything is going good. Desire joins us, just wandering around. This was Classic's first time outside in weeks due to the lockdown. Edge only allowed him to come out because his cracks were healing and Edge had to watch over Fell and Papyrus. I keep a close eye on Classic nonetheless. The cracks are still there, making him vulnerable besides his hp. Desire does the same. I get a text from Ghastly.

BROTHER HAS GONE MISSING! OmO

Shoot!

We will look for him, don't worry.-I reply.

Okay. ^w^

Classic must have seen something because he tells us to run. I look around and find someone running over with a knife. I pull Classic closer to me. The figure throws the knife and it goes through Classic's arm, through a crack. He broke away to just a soul.

"Frick!"I mutter

I grab his soul and Desire grabs me. We take off running but this figure grabs us. Before we could do anything, they knock Desire out by whacking him on the head with a bat, then does the same to me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.