Chapter 45:Lovers' Care

(The image above will make more sense with context later in the chapter. I just saw the template for this meme and I am like:"Why not?" Idk why but I am just finding a bunch of memes and putting them into the book context XD BLUEPRINT HAS THE EVIDENCE.)

A few days later 

Everyone has already settled into the raft and little world Radier made with Shino. But it is still a work in progress. And Science is no help. 

He got to go on the "Naughty Raft" after one of his experiments that he smuggled onto the raft blew up and RUINED the time cycle in this world that took them weeks to make beforehand. Now until they fix it with Geno's help, the world is constantly stuck at noon in the day, no night. Shino was very upset about it, she worked very hard on the code for the cycle and to make the skies look good for the cycle. She wanted Geno to see it and be proud of her, since she was still learning coding and none of her family members knew she even could do it. Well, besides Goth. He caught her once. This only made Radier even more upset, so he had a "talk" with Science but knew that Shino would be upset if he got violent on the raft, so he restrained his anger and reported Science to Goth and the adults. The adults also had a "polite chat" with Science but then Goth handled him. The cyborg child picked Science up and put him on a smaller raft to drift around until he learned his lesson. 

And thus the Naughty Raft was made.

Otherwise, everything good. Everyone has found spaces to rest despite the bright sun shining at them and the house at the center of the raft unites them all but gives them space. They all liked this since they are close enough now to not worry of one being lost but not too cramped with each other. Error especially liked this since this meant he wouldn't be stuck with Fresh in too close of a proximity, but he can still mess with the "YOLO traSh" about his feelings for Deccy. 

Error and Fallacy are on constant watch for trouble makers. Namely PJ and Jasper. PJ is always pranking the others and scheming with Jasper. They work together to escape Suave, who can't keep up with them, but that is where he and Fallacy come in. Fallacy would fly up to them to stop them and if PJ try to leave Jasper to take the blame, which he often did try to do, Error would grab him with his strings. Quite the teams. But Error would also check up on Gradient, who doesn't even realize that he is on Error's good side. Gradient would stop what he's doing and ask if something is wrong. Error chuckles and always offered to play or something, which never ceased to surprise Gradient. They'd play together, watch UnderNovela or Error would help Gradient with something and vice versa. Gradient always looked for a way to please Error, which Error did not understand but made sure not to take advantage of. He could see the good in the kid and decided to repay this good. He thought if PJ could summon ink strings, maybe Gradient could summon his own kind. One day he asked and Gradient said he was never told how and he doesn't even know if he has that ability. He says it's rare for him to use that ability, like once in an eclipse kind of rare. Error offered to try and show him, and Gradient gladly accepted. They've been training together ever since. And boy, did Gradient get excited when he figured his own way out. Next thing he knew, there were glitchy strings dangling from his fingertips.

"LoOk! Da-ErRoR! LoOk!"He says, catching himself in his excitement

Error looked over and saw the joy in Gradient's eyes. Then he said the words that always made Gradient get full of joy.

"I aM sO pROuD oF yOu GrAdIeNt!"Error says

Gradient smiles, full of joy. He loves spending time with Error. He loves hearing that. Now they train on how to use the strings.

When Gradient isn't with Error, he is mostly the robot doctor. He is fixing or checking on Palette and Goth. He made sure to make their robot parts water-proof, but that doesn't stop little problems from happening. Once Palette couldn't see because the screen had malfunctioned and gave the rainbow TV screen and then static screen. Gradient fixed that in minutes. He pays a lot of attention to Goth, fixing the issues and taking note for when he makes a more monster-like body for him, one that is less robotic. Gradient wants to work through these robot bodies until Goth is practically back to normal, seeing what was done to him as wrong and injust.