Chapter 52:Kid, it's Time

(NEW CHARACTER INCOMING!)

NO POV

Fresh and Suave go to check on Azure, who hasn't been feeling very well. Side effects of the curse, Azula told them. But little did they know what they were in for. They talk happily with each other, Suave feeding Azure some chicken noodle soup. 

They were alone in this room. Why? The kids were playing in the water with some of the adults. Ink, E!Pap,Reaper,(though that is debate-able), Dream, Dust, Cross, X!Chara being these adults. Geno and E!Gaster are giving themselves the roles of the lifeguards. E!Gaster did not trust the waters and what lives in it, while Geno just didn't want Reaper being an idiot and getting into trouble. Nightmare and Killer with busy doing other things. Deccy was crafting with Encre. Rufous and Classique are learning what a TV does from Lust with Desire supervising his father so he doesn't pull any tricks on the oblivious duo. They should know the truth about the television, not that it's a crystal ball turned into a cube as Suave calls it. The other adults were doing their own activities to relax and pass the time. Well, most of them.

Error is teaching Fallacy and Poussière how to cook. Why? Because Shino is tired of having to put out small fires whenever Fallacy wants to make pancakes. Poussière is there to learn because he is curious about it and wants to. At least that is what HE SAYS. Truth is, he sees the positive reaction Dust gets from Blue when they cook together or for each other and since those are the alternate versions of him and Azure, he wants to learn how to do it to see if he will get the same response from Azure. Felicia is sitting on the counter, watching this unfold.

"Why are you here?"Fallacy asks

"I wanna see you struggle. I've heard from Jasper about it and I bet you make the funniest faces bro! You struggled before, you will probably struggle now. Plus Shino and I made a bet on how many fires she will extinguish until you get the hang of it."Felicia replies with a smirk

"Oh yeah! Pfft, you had trouble with a furnace I recall. Now we're dealing with an upgraded furnace!"Poussière says

Fallacy shook his head. He notices Suave's shield leaning against the kitchen wall, waiting for use. It read Language across the front. He smiles, knowing Suave likes the gift very much. He knows Suave is probably still chatting with Azure and Fresh, feeding Azure some soup and just being the nice, calm, helpful, curse-hating friend that he is.

But that isn't what Suave is doing. Not anymore.

"Fresh! Your cap is on fire!"Suave exclaims, snatching Fresh's hat and trying to stomp it out. Instead, the fire went from the hat around the three of them.

"Blue fire.....Oh no...."Fresh says

"What?"Azure asks, unaware to the situation 

"Cipher....FUNK!"Fresh mutters

The fire circled around them.Fresh tossed his shades aside to give a clue, but things didn't go as he expected. A triangle was formed in the center and in a flash they were gone. Instead, three figures stood in their place.

"Woah, that actually worked! Wow, I've never controlled three at once!"One says

"Can I help?"A voice says

"Sure, Big B! Who would you like to control? But just know we gotta blend in and lay low as them. Can't seem out of character."One figure says

"The blue guy!"The voice says, now coming from a second figure

"Go on. Okay...Now only the two censors to control. Boy, this will be fun. Make sure our two science folks have fun messing with those three."The first voice, Cipher's, says