Chapter 41:Skit and Mystery

Three weeks later

After three weeks of being stuck in this forest, a forest ranger finds me. He helps me back to the station, soaking wet from days of endless rain. I have been wandering around, trying to find my way out of here. This ranger is very friendly, kind and caring to me. He thought I was a lost dude in the woods or one that was left behind. He takes me to a station, where he let me call anyone or as many as I needed.

Glitchy would not pick up.

I could not call anyone else because then the ranger gets a call. He says very little and then hangs up.

"What's your name?"He asks after a few moments of silence

"Skit."I say

He nods.

"Let me get you to a bus station."He says

"Okay?"I say

He takes me into a ranger van and drives out of the forest area and the station. He drops me off at a bus station, giving me money since he cannot take the van more than 8 miles from the forest property.

I sit and wait for the bus to come. I hop on and pay the driver, who takes one look at me and smiles.

"I got you covered."He says

I sit in the back in the back of the bus and it gets into motion. I smile. I find some piece at my thoughts. I am one step closer to returning home.

My brother appears very faintly and hugs me.

"You'll find a warm welcome soon enough."He says

I nod and smile.

"I will always be around to help or protect you. You know what to do, my dear brother."He says

Then he fades away. I doze off, being the only one on the bus and able to lay across the seats. I wake up when it pulls to a stop. I sit up and the doors creak open. I head to the door and thank the driver. I climb off and find quite a friendly sight. Ghastly is with Allsun. Ghastly holds a sign saying WELCOME HOME SKIT LINK! with a bunch of hearts and lil doodles around the words.

"Mr. Skit!"He cheers, dropping the sign and hugging me

"Hey, kiddo!"I say

Allsun hugs me as well.

"Good to have ya back, bud. You've missed a lot. And a lot of us have missed you."Allsun says

"Heh, I missed you guys too."I say

"I don't care how soaked you are, it's just so good to have you back!"Ghastly says

I chuckle.

"Wait! Your name sounds like one of Error's nicknames for you! Skit L! Just say the sound of l instead of the letter! Nice!"Ghastly says