Chapter 58:Together

Shino's POV

I look around the tower curiously, noticing my change of clothes and hair growing on me. I glance around. I peek out the window to see that it is a looooong way down. 

Welp, looks like I'm staying here for a while.

I found some arts and crafts as well as plenty of books to read. I used those to pass the time in any way I possibly could. But with all the spare time, I found my mind wandering. And I began to think and question some things. 

Why IS Cipher so set on helping Renew? He doesn't care what happens to the multiverse! Just how many deals he can make! And Renew was new to the multiverse when he teamed with them! He could easily take them out! Why would he dedicate so much time to their plans to the point of serving Renew? It doesn't make sense....

Then I recall a time I was in OuterTale near Cipher but he didn't know. I could hear him yelling and arguing with someone, but didn't dare look from the giant asteroid I was behind to see who. They sounded like Renew so I guessed he was talking to Renew. Renew said something like:"Unless you want him erased from the new multiverse I will turn this dump into, you better shut up and listen to me."

That got Cipher to shut up and obey Renew as far as I heard. 

Is Cipher protecting someone? Is he just stuck in deals like Fresh was, except Renew is in control? And if so, who is "he"? Who is he protecting? Because Cipher sure did a good job at hiding it. Hmmm.....Maybe I could help if I find whoever "he" is....

I kept these thoughts in mind but then hear noises from upstairs. I go to an upper room of this tower and find Suave coming out to greet me....with fur, ears and a small nose. 

"Hello, Shino. The place that girl sent me seemed to glitch and I dropped into this place."He says

"Hello."I say

I hear movement in the room behind him. We look at each other, shrugging.

"Guess someone else got taken here."He says

We peek in curiously to see Outer laying in a bed, looking like he is just waking up.

He looks over at us.

"Oh! Hello there....What happened?"Outer says

Suave and I begin to explain what happened.

"And how exactly are we supposed to find said soulmates?"Outer asks

"Just check your soul. It will have a string with your soulmate's name."He says, showing his soul

There was a red glow around it and a string that went from his finger outside the tower labeled DEV. He smiles a bit seeing this. 

I do the same and see my soul had a purple string around it with the label Radier. I grin widely.