Chapter 69:Mixed up Worlds

Nightmare's POV

Welp, day two of figuring out my way through....where am I? Where do I go? Come on, I can figure this out.....I think I can...

I wander around, trying to find my way around. I glance around, noticing the traits or style of this world. Human, mostly 2D, high-tech human area, yet not a normal environment. Especially since I got turned human and put amongst them with no warning or guidance whatsoever. I can't even recall clearly where I originate from, where I was before being put here or where I'm supposed to be. I recall all my friends and kids though very clearly.

I hear a beeping noise. I look over to see a bus beside me, the doors opening.

"Get on or you'll be late for school."The driver says

Apparently, I'm a student? I climb on and look around the bus. There was strong diversity here already. I spotted Nezuko sitting beside her brother Tanjiro, hiding from the sunlight shining through the windows. Near them were Deku, Todoroki and Baku as well as Uraraka, Tsuyu, Mina Ashido, even Eri. Eri was sticking close to Deku of course, looking confused. Towards the front were 2D characters like Shego and Kim Possible, Velma, Danny Phantom, his friends Tucker and Samantha, etc. I also spotted Phineas, Ferb, Candace, etc. It's like a ton of TV show characters thrown into one world. I see a bunch of Disney princesses or other royal characters getting crazy in the back. At this point, I'm just looking for a spare seat. The bus starts moving and I grip onto the heads of seats to stay standing. The royals spot me and one drags me to their area in the back. It was very noisy and they were deciding all these different things. One girl sat beside me and smiles amongst the commotion.

"Hello, what's your name?"She asks sweetly

"Ummm, Lunar."I lie

Not telling a stranger my real name amongst this chaos.

"Ah, I like that name. Sorry about the rest of them, they get excited easily and are kinda spontaneous with their behavior. What kind of princess are you?"She asks

"I'm...Not a princess."I say

"You're not? COOL! I'm not exactly one either despite what they want to believe."She says

I smile.

"And you are?"I ask

"Hey, Adora.~"A voice coos

I look to see a girl with cat-like eyes leaning on the bus seat, peeking over at us.

"Hi, Catra! What's up?"Adora says

Catra looks at me.

"Who's she?"She asks

"This is Lunar!"Adora replies

"Lunar, can you sit with me? I'm tired of hearing the people in front of me complain relentlessly."Catra asks

"Sure thing, "I say, coming to join her

It was much quieter in comparison. She had me take the window seat.

"I'm guessing you're not from here either telling by how unprepared for school you are like the rest of us."She says

I notice the lack of backpacks and stuff. I nod.

"Huh, so are the rest of us. One minute I'm with Adora back there in my world, the next we're on this bus as foreign exchange students, whatever that means. Wherever this school is, it sure is far. We've been driving for hours."She says

"Yeah....."I say

Another girl sits down beside Catra.

"Hey, Willow."She says