Chapter 26:Dangerous

Geno hides in an old abandoned shed. His shoulder has a wound. His soul is pounding. He can't summon anything or call for anyone. He has nobody by his side. He had left them to lure the dangers away and protect them, but sealed his fate in the process. All he can do is hide and hope nobody bad finds him. But then the door begins to open and he trembles in fear.

.

.

.

A knife swings up and then swiftly down at him.

.

.

.

.

.

Ink's POV

I land and wander around. I get a bad feeling about this place. Fires are everywhere, it's pitch black and skulls lay on the ground. I find a map laying on the ground. Apparently, there are four different lands. The human land, where I am, the dragon land to the north, monster land to the northeast and toxic land to the northwest. The human land is at the bottom, or south according to the compass drawn on it. What a world. But I heard Geno and Encre, so they had to have been here. I look around and see some stakes in the ground. A chill goes down my spine. These stakes had monsters tied to them. I come close and find fire below them. I splash water from a puddle at the fire. I untie the ropes and the monsters thank me. One picks me up and carries me away, leading me to the edge of the human land.

"I saw some skeletons getting chased towards the toxic land. It is filled with mysterious chemicals and volcanoes. The sun never shines there and acids rain from the sky. The ground breaks into crevices and canyons easily. Whoever falls down those don't have water to land on, or anything. They become bottomless pits. So, that place is very dangerous. If those humans don't kill them, the land will."They say

I nod. 

The monster sets me down and heads to the monster's land. I, on the other hand, head to the toxic land. I camouflage myself in order to not attract attention. I move cautiously across the land. But then a bunch of humans start running in my direction. I hop out of the way. Purple shadows in the shape of flames are shot in their direction but then retreat.

"Ya! That's right! Scram! Come over with your violence and SEE what happens! I dare you!"A voice yells

I recognize it. 

Ghastly.

So, I dared. 

I cautiously move forward, following the shadows as they retreat. Then I see him and smile. But he is angry! Not just angry but protective. He is trying to keep himself safe it seems.

 He is trying to keep himself safe it seems

"Ya, keep running!"He snaps

"I think that is enough, Ghastly."Encre says

Encre steps into sight from behind him.