Chapter 14:Closer

Fell's POV three months later

I wake up one morning, hearing a knock at the door. I get up and go to the door, yawning. I look at the clock. 5 AM. Who is knocking at this hour? I open the door and find nothing but a flower on the doormat. I can hear someone running off, hearig the snow crunch, but can't see anyone. I curiously pick the flower up. 

"Hey Fell...."It says with an echo

Echo flower.

"You like someone don't you? Classic perhaps? I've heard plenty of it. Well, look closely. You two may not be so different!"It says

I stare at it, surprised.

Classic? Liking me?

My face warms a bit.

Wait. Who the fuck put this here? Who ratted me out?

The voice was none of the gang's voices and the echo made it hard to recognize. Dang it.

I go back inside, shutting and locking the door. I set the echo flower down. I sigh and doze on the couch. I wake up when I hear someone coming. I look and see Sans there. I smile at him and he smiles back. I get up and go to the kitchen. I start making breakfast.

"Red? When did you get this?"He asks, coming in with the flower

"Someone left it on the mat this morning."I say

"D-Did you hear what it said?"He asks

I look over my shoulder at him. He looks anxious while holding it. Odd. But this means he heard this and may think that I....No, won't let him know.

"No, should I have heard it?"I ask with a lie

"E-Em no! I'll be back in a few, okay?"He says, putting a jacket on

"Okay."I say

He leaves with the flower. I eat my breakfast and he comes back with his face burning but without the flower.

"You okay?"I ask

"Yes."He says

I shrug it off and he has his breakfast. I try to think of who could've ratted me out....Someone told whoever sent that flower of my feelings. Or they hinted it. Hmm....Maybe start with Dust. I get up and get my jacket on. I tell Sans that I'm off to "hang out" and he nods. I go next door to Blue and Dust's house. Which is also Ink and Error's including their bros' home. Sprinkle opens the door and smiles at me. He has me come in and goes upstairs to hunt Dust down. S!Pap is asleep on the couch. Jasper is sitting at a table with Blueprint, who is playing with a puzzle. Blue is in the kitchen making tacos with Ink and Error. E!Pap is sitting on the floor, watching TV and working on his book. I smile. Jasper calls me over happily. We talk a bit but he seems more intrigued by what Blueprint is doing.

"What are you doing there?"He asks

"Solving a puzzle."Blueprint replies

"Puzzile? Like a pretzel?"Jasper says, seeming confused

"You've never tried a puzzle?"Blueprint asks

"Not really. Couldn't find any so I'd usually just do what Father says, wander through the halls or mess with Suave. Encre brought activities but nothing like this, usually painting or other arts. And then of course there is decoding his language. That's always a time consumer. But no, I never tried a puzzle."Jasper replies

"Well here, I'll make ya one."He says

Then, right there he used his scarf like a, ya know, blue print. It became real disconnecting from the scarf. He slides it to Jasper, who was lost in amazement.