"Food?" I said tiredly.

 "Awww sorry hyung, i don't feel like food very sorry," he mimicked me.

 "No you come to get this and you better eat it, and quickly to I've got practice" he laughed. "Okay okay" i giggled getting up and running down the corridor.I ran downstairs and speed-walked through the corridors. He was standing in the entrance, being eyed by security. However there glances soon softened when i arrived. 

"Took your time" he huffed

"I took the stairs" i panted. He chuckled

"As i can see" he laughed still."Why do you hurt me?" I whined. He patted my head, he was considerably taller than me. (It's not hard)"Treat your hyung with respect" he teased. 

"Pft." I laughed looking down at his 2 full bags. 

"What-" i stared but jae sighed."my wonpils mum brought food. A lot of it so here are all his snack s she forced him to frow away" he looked like he was reliving it in his head

"He's currently crying in the car, but sshh I'm keeping one bag, so he doesn't die completely, its just entertaining to see him cry for a bit" he chuckled.I chuckled as he handed me a bag.

 "Okay" He looked at the watch and sighed. 

"Time to go" he started running away and waving.I quickly shot back upstairs, expecting yoongi to be sitting fuming in his chair. But as i reached the door, i noticed he was not in there.I placed the bag somewhere while i sat back down acting like i didn't run up 3 flights of stairs. I sighed. My head hurt.

"Ahhhhh i don't want to exist anymore" i sighed, leaning back in my chair. I looked around, spinning. A piano i always thought looked cool sat to my left. I gravitated towards it. I thought for a minute before my fingers went to the keysI pressed the wrong key at first i hissed to my self. I started playing a song

I murmured the lyrics as i went along. I knew them off by heart as i maybe stupid but i guess i had a good memory I soon finished, it was fun, but wouldn't help me finish the song. I turned my chair around sighing, but a figure stood in the doorway.

"Holy shit" i jumped as i spotted yoongi looming over me from the door frame. He stared blankly at me. I glared at him before spinning back around.How much had he heard? Just loitering there? Like a serial killer...Early 20s, male, bigger than me so he can overpower me. He's gonna kill me.I started clicking away on my mouse, him sitting down in his chair.Yoongi murmured something but i was blocking hin out with sheer brainpower. I traced the lines on my hands with my fingers. Thinking. The deep gash was from when i was opening mail that came to the restaurant, and the letter opener was quite blunt, me a stupid 15-year-old really tor through the letter and my hand.I hated the scars and would often try to hide them, in case people got the wrong idea.I was just stupid and clumsy. "Let me hear" yoongi nudged me.This scared me. Why is he coming within 15 inches of me?I ignored this and simply nodded and started playing the song. He sat there, his eyes closed, listening. He listened to all of the songs which was strange since normally he would rip the headphones off within 10 seconds.I stared at my hands while he did so. The song finished and yoongi sat there, in seemingly deep thought. "Its...good" he said quietly turning back to his screen.I was frozen MinyoongiJust complimented me.Is he sick?"You-" i started but then i shut up. He would tell me to shut up, to take it with a pinch of salt and he was just being nice."Thank you" i murmured turning back to my work.

Yoongis pov 

I tried to piece together with all his actions as i sat in the front of that car.Suspiosue phone calls.Nightmares.Scars and what happened in the car.How the rest of the members simply believed he was just sick...I looked down at the marks on my hand from where his nails had dug in. What provokes that kind of fear? My opinion on jisung was rapidly changing. You can't just fake that kind of fear.I know that.Went he fell backwards i saw the glazed look in his eyes., then him tensing up, terrified. Then something he said a while ago came back to me."I worked as a driver but that just ended..."Then it hit me, some kind of realisation.He was in an accident of some kind. Suddenly it all made sense...The car door opened and jisung stuck his head in. He looked ghastly and pale, he looked like i said anything mean or horrible he would keel over. "I'm going for a walk" he sounded dead.

I was about to open my mouth but he closed the door. I watched him walk off. He didn't even look like he could walk straight. Why am i caring all of a sudden? I got out of the car and started following him.He's going to sit back in the car where i can see him.I'm not having him run off and hide his emotions somewhere else.I grabbed his sleeves tugging him backHe turned around groaning. "What" He looked pissed.He would be scarier if he was taller."I'm going for a walk-" "No" i said before dragging him off.Min yoongi are you becoming soft?I kicked myself

wattpad is bullying meeee